Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Big Dick Zoms? or Small Dick Queers?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by DopeScope, Oct 24, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 19, 2011
    Pshh you guys are noooooobs! we need to have like a clan war so u hear the announcer going "Dopescope Rampage" "Dopescope Multi-Kill" "HOOLLY SHIIIIT"
  2. Jan 21, 2011
  3. Jun 19, 2011
  4. Jul 19, 2011
  5. May 11, 2011
  6. Jun 26, 2011
    Are you saying your pro? Why not you vs 20 people at once? instead of making a clan or something...
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    I want to shove a spoon up my ass just so I can focus on that pain more than the pain of this thread.
  8. Jul 14, 2008
  9. Jan 21, 2011
    Refer to my previous post. This is status update material.

Also, you're not that good dopescope.
  10. Jul 19, 2011
  11. Dec 30, 2006
  12. Jul 19, 2011
    Since everyone is taking this the wrong way... I will make a new one feel free to lock this one
  13. Dec 30, 2006
    mmmmmmk. If I approve that new one too, I'll just combine it with this approved thread. If you know what I mean, "dawg"
  14. Jul 19, 2011
    For those Big Dick Zoms who would like to PROVE that they are the best in ZM instead of just saying it. We should have a zombie mod clan war. This was originally brought up by a friend, but it seems he never posted on the forums. This would be a great event for all clans! I already have spoken to a few other clan members and they would support this all the way.
  15. Mar 19, 2011
    A Clan War on ZM????? I think should close my browser, get up, and then walk away.

16. Sep 14, 2008
  17. May 15, 2011

Also, why does everyone forget about TeamSov? Are we not good enough or something? :/

Edit: Hehe, didn't read the old thread.

But still you could have just re-did the OP or re-started from where it was. :/

Edit: Edit: Kyle is a Boss.
  18. Apr 9, 2007
    I've merged this and the other absolutely pointless waste of space thread together. PM me if you have any questions.
  19. Dec 30, 2006
    Aw I was gonna deal with this kid....lol at least I got some calc problems done.
  20. Jul 14, 2008
    You could have trashed the other one lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.