Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Black Desert Online

Discussion in Gaming started by atxdragon, Feb 14, 2016

1. Aug 7, 2012
    Anyone see this game yet? Looks to be similar to ArcheAge but not as P2W. The graphics are quite stunning, I'll probably need to upgrade my specs to get it running well. I'm signed up for the next closed beta to check it out.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feb 8, 2013
      If this is another MMO that involves RWT/RMT, then forget it. I'm tired of having to spend thousands on a game because I know if there's an option to, I will.
    • Aug 7, 2012
      I'm really hoping it's not P2W. Cosmetic items in the store are fine, but the shit like labor points potions in the ArcheAge shop totally ruins the game.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 8, 2013
        That's basically what ruined AA for me, and the simplicity of their armor details. I want to be good, but I don't want it robbing my wallet.

Also hoping it'll be open world PvP, because that's all I look for in any game. Rohan Online was amazing at that.

*Oooh, I found out it is definitely open world PvP!
        Orange, Feb 14, 2016 Last edited by Orange, Feb 14, 2016
      • Dec 27, 2012
        I've heard good stuff about it but won't jump the gun just yet.
      • Aug 7, 2012
        I'm starting to get a bit hesitant as well. I'm hearing there's a big lack of end-game content and it's mostly pvp/crafter
      • Feb 8, 2013
        Great to hear. All I care about is raping people left and right, up and down and side to side on the battlefield. PvP means win win.
      • Feb 8, 2013
        I ended up pre-ordering it for $100. I wanted the name reservation, but unfortunately, because this wasn't brought to me earlier, many of the names have already been reserved.
      • Feb 8, 2013
        [IMG]

...even the sun's rays are amazing.
        [IMG]

Will the exploration of this vast world ever end?
        [IMG]
      • Aug 7, 2012
        Damn, that does look really nice for an MMO. Unfortunately I didn't pre-order due to the fuckery they're doing with the cash shop. I can't stand P2W when i'm already paying to buy the game itself.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Dec 27, 2012
        • Dec 27, 2012
          So, I'm trying this game out (got a 7 day trial from a friend of mine) and the game looks amazing. However, there seems to be a LOT to learn, more so than the average MMO. I'm still very confused about many things but shit's fun.