Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Black List

Discussion in Help Desk started by Mark92, Sep 29, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 30, 2015
    Good evening, I can not understand why the rank countries to literally be able to speak into the microphone! I feel this way, how can I explain, discriminated and also already seen people blocked countries, released! (I will not names for maybe not hurt) So many people who talk a lot of shit has released the mic, so much that many times I give !sm.
    I'm right here because I want to play without having to keep stopping the game to enter, because really ... this sucks.

I am a former member of the server, never took a ban, kicked .. game, always with fellowship for good server.
    So much so that I made many friends in this game and am very grateful for laughter and even to get angry sometimes.
    I have already asked a few times to release me on the server, but always denied!

So here come across the server, try to vindicate some '' RIGHT '', which I think I have.

I await an answer.

Thank you
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    I assume this is a white list request? Where are you from?
  3. Feb 8, 2013
    Don't use Google translate please. This is exactly why you're not white listed.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Aug 7, 2012
      • Aug 2, 2014
        Some things will never change but there are reasons behind everything. Being that this has been discussed many times already. :bugeyes:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Sep 14, 2008
          Mark speaks English. But yes he is from Brazil
          • Like Like x 2
          • Aug 7, 2012
            • Jun 30, 2015
              I did just to correct my words, because i speak better than i tyype , so ... dont say bullshit, dont ...not generalize the things! :wink:
              Post Merged, Sep 29, 2015
              Thank you my bro ... really!
            • Feb 8, 2013
              You're not Jeremy's friend, right? Because you're coming on us awfully hard with the whole discrimination thing. I'm not bullshitting either. The black list exist only because there are foreigners that play on ZM that doesn't necessarily know how to speak english, you understand? You come on calling us like we're descriminating fools, then say I'm generalizing things. If it's one thing I generalize, it's that you're fucking retarded.
            • Jun 30, 2015
              Really,, for all ... someone could can do one slection the 'people' for give the ''green card'' to talk in the mic? haha :razz:

Want speak the mic, have to ask in the chat for the administrator.

I'm think it this is the good ideia. :smile:
              Post Merged, Sep 29, 2015

man, you never heard me for speak bullshit about me ... soo, when you hear me, you pick up and use their findings to good use,, iff u liked it our not! ;P
            • Feb 8, 2013
              Sorry, can't really transcribe you're gibberish.
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Jun 30, 2015
                That wasn't just about Jeremy, the country as a whole tends to be bad on the mic. It's not worth the admins' time to whitelist the country and then have to mute nearly everyone from it.
              • Dec 9, 2013
                I didn't understand what you are trying to say Mark, I'm from Brazil too, I prefer type sometimes wrong in grammar than use google translator...
              • Jun 30, 2015

Ok,will look for something to do man, ...

Take care, soon! :wink: cyaa
              • Jan 25, 2014
              • Apr 18, 2014
                Nope, he is not my friend and i dont know him at all. Anyway, @Mark92 it´s just not worth it to ask for this now, in my opinion you must wait a few months or even ask next year, i share your feeling about being ''discriminated'' but like some admins said, there´s a reason why Brazil is not whitelisted, i´m not 100% sure because management didnt make it clear but, i think that you can ask for a unmute, and there´s way to make specific people whitelisted? I always wondered that.
              • Dec 17, 2007
                He's probably related to or friends w/Jeremy. I think Jeremy did a petition in Brazil to have everyone come onto pF and spam the forums w/this.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Jun 30, 2015
                  Yes bro, but im understand, i just wanted to do something good for all to read... how i cant not use the mic here ... the only thing i want just for 'im' , just i want to use!
                • Apr 18, 2014
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  Thread Status:
                  Not open for further replies.