Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

black mesa escape

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by cookie70, Jun 20, 2011

1. Feb 1, 2011
    i was wondering why the map black mesa escape is no longer on the server. i remember playing it a while back ago.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    If I had to guess I'd say it was either poorly optimized, crashed the server, had glitches that players exploited, or it simply wasn't a popular map. But since I don't play ZE and I've never played that map... /me shrugs
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    oh ok thanks bud :thumbsup:
  4. Mar 20, 2011
    On noes not black mesa, I do remember it but don't remember any glitches or crashing, just no one wants to play it because it sucks!
  5. Apr 17, 2011
    Blackmesa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rollermines.. seriously why is that your default map.. ==
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    Default map is minecraft AFAIK, not sure.
  7. Jun 21, 2011
    I think that we have to add more maps to the server...
    Always playing LOTR (humans always loose, cuz teamwork in that map sucks) and always playing 4 or 5 maps again and again and again.
    There a page wich i dont know if i can name it, that it haves sooo much zombie escape maps that we could add to the server..
    Just a constructive complain :wink:
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    Post a list of maps that should be added to the server.

Black Mesa Escape crashed apparently.
  9. Jun 21, 2011

Ohh, okay, i would do that later, today but later. :wink: