Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Black ops 2 zombies highest world record(PC)

Discussion in Gaming started by Super Mario, Dec 23, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    My friend hardcore got an awesome record on black ops 2 zombies with his teammate and survived 60 rounds. This is one of the best videos I've ever seen. They used good teamwork and managed to stay alive for more than 10 hours. I survived 50 rounds with him in the past on black ops ascension.
    I'm posting this video to sow you guys some good ass skills like these these 2. If you play black ops 2 zombies, learn from hardcore.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEwLBv2ZZCE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 14, 2011
      I can see how good he is, not knifing for points during insta kill.

EDIT: They ruined zombies, swarming used to be all about doing it in awkward places and doing long swarming routes. Now they added lava and shit and made it easy. Der Riese was the best map ever. Swarming through teleporters and electric gates. If anyone was out of sync you would all die.

I don't think im even gunna consider getting BOII after this vid.
      • Agree Agree x 1
        Ghost, Dec 23, 2012 Last edited by Ghost, Dec 23, 2012
      • Jan 11, 2012
        Der Riese on CoD5 was the best map ever ( My record was 72 rounds with a friend)
        BO2 is just nothing new, lame.
      • Aug 1, 2011
        How about we all agree to disagree and say COD just sucks :grin:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Oct 17, 2011
          You guys think it's easier with lava and shit? Ok, fuck all of you noobs. I don't think you guys can survive for 10 hours like him.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jan 11, 2012
            Buy me BO2 and I show you how I solo to Round, lets say 65 (Might aswell take some weeks as the last time I tried ^^) . And yeah it's pretty easy with lava and shit. ^^
          • Aug 1, 2011
            I have a life.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Oct 17, 2011

Enjoy your life bro.
            • Dec 6, 2011
              Got to 40 on Black Ops 2 and killed myself because it got boring and time consuming.
              • Agree Agree x 3
              • Like Like x 1
              • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
              • Oct 17, 2011
                Well I do agree here too with ya. They even killed themselves in the end because it gets boring.
              • Nov 29, 2010

Nothing significant to see here kids.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Winner Winner x 1
                • Jun 23, 2011
                  Only thing to do on cod thats worthwhile is use the crappiest weapon in the game and destroy all the kids and have them rage :razz:
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Dec 19, 2008
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Dec 6, 2011
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Jun 18, 2012
                        So all you CocK lovers quit zombies w/e it is on lvl 40 but still consider it a great game? Even while you say it's nothing new from w/e previous CocK game (eventhough I heard the media said it was a TOTALLY NEW EXPERIENCE)? #Mainstream YOLO swag Innovation is bad... and here I am wondering why most games got so dull.

Edit: Oh btw before going all out ... this is everything you said in previous posts.
                      • Aug 10, 2012
                        Seriously think they should've spiced zombies up more, like maybe add boss rounds or events.
                        Waves and waves of 'slightly more zombies' is boring as hell, and considering BO2 exaggerated about zombie mode so much, they should've at least made it worth while.

tl;dr 0/10 would not bang
                      • Oct 17, 2011
                        He probably doesn't know what cod is or never played it before.
                        Post Merged, Dec 23, 2012
                        If you've played transit, there's a boss. I won't tell you. You'll figure him out a while after turning on the power.
                      • Dec 6, 2011
                        TBH I'm just waiting for the first full, REALISTIC (yes, I said realistic), extreme zombie apocalypse game. No, not Deadrising in a goddamn mall, no not a mod on an ARMA game, no, not a completely unrealistic COD game, no not Left for Dead, no, not Dead Island, I'm talking a full out game where every aspect comes into play. The clothes you wear, to your hygiene, to your hunger, what types of foods you need to eat, what weapons do what to zombies, no barricaded roads that don't let you walk into certain areas, I'm talking about a full on, zombie apocalypse game that has the most possible realism. Because I'm telling you right now, the first people to produce it, will become billionaires.
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Jun 18, 2012
                          I honestly don't see any sense in what this has to do with my post, however that doesn't mean I kinda agree. After all, every kind of zombie mod that came out the past five years I can think of this moment basically is CSS ZE/ZR/ZM. However a real zombie apocolypse game (or real life one, which I know you wouldn't mind either) isn't any fun anyway ... Let's be honest, every single animal would get infected cats/dogs/brids/insects probably even molecules and everyone would be dead within months.
                        • Jul 20, 2010
                          And it's a valid opinion :grin:. COD is just way too easy of a game to play sadly. It was ok when the first Modern Warfare come out but it's gone done hill from there. I remember people getting mad at me for using the M-14 on the first Black Ops and just mowing people down with that semi-auto with two shots to the chest. Game is fun if you enjoy playing a dull game *shrug* I'll stick to the game in my sig though :smile:.