Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Black ops 2

Discussion in Gaming started by Super Mario, Oct 5, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Is anyone planning on buying one of the most expensive games on steam? That's right, call of duty black ops 2 is coming soon probably near christmas and I know must of the community knows this game and 75% hates it because it gets boring. Anyways, letting everyone in this community know about this game and I would love to see the upcoming zombie maps for black ops. The official gameplay trailer:

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tedlWs1XY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The zombie trailer:

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22RBuZJ6J7k&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    No, definitely not my style. The zombie gameplay looks really nice... but don't think I will buy the game just to play it.
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    No offence to you @Super Mario , we're not allowed to play CoD games. We strictly have to be 14 years of age or under and talk obnoxiously throughout a whole match while noob tubing and running aimlessly without any teamwork through a map, or we can't play. Sorry, but rules are rules. =|
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Nov 29, 2010
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Yea, just to check out the story line and that's about it.
    • Feb 14, 2012

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    • Dec 6, 2011
      I honestly couldn't imagine you putting up with the bullshit on mics O.o.....
    • Oct 17, 2011
      I want to troll people on my brother's PS3 since I am not getting it and it's fun griefing them and letting them go down and putting on some shit songs while they're down.
      Super Mario, Oct 5, 2012 Last edited by Peter, Oct 6, 2012
    • Feb 14, 2012

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        This is why I don't go anywhere near a single CoD game.... for THIS EXACT REASON.
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • May 11, 2011
          Really i would rather buy something like halo 4 then this.
        • Mar 12, 2008

Now featuring : Zombies! just like Blacks ops 1! Give them more money for the same content you got in the last 5 games!

1 new gun!

1 new map!

Same rage you got from the previous 8 installments!

#floggingdeadhorse #buzzed

Sorry but it's true. CoD4 was the last, and best title. everything after is a money-grab by activision after they sold out from guitar hero. PEACE!
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Feb 3, 2012
            I'm just gonna buy it to see how it is. I'll still get some money back if i sell it.
          • May 14, 2011
            CoD MW2 Team Tac with a match full of friends. Those were the days.

If you have friends to play with, its a fun game. But the same could be said for any game. Its just cod is more popular with younger kids.

Me and my friends just eventually stopped playing.

COD 4 - 1st prestige (good game but got it with 3 months to spare and was my first ps3 game)
            WAW - level 15 (just played for zombies)
            MW2 - 8th presitge + 1 on separate acc
            BO - 6th prestige
            MW3 - No prestige (Game went to shit)
            BO2 - Would rather get BF3 Premium
          • Aug 10, 2012
            Why would I need to buy Black ops 2? I already have number 1.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Oct 17, 2011
              Well you guys are right that it is an awful game and I can't get it because my laptop will lag like shit with it but it is a fun game for Xbox or ps3 and I think zombies is eight players and there are also a lot of other game mods like quick scoping with your friends and Michael Myers which are lots of fun. I believe there is also hide and seek. I might buy the game just to rip off the good ass models and release em.
            • May 14, 2011

Mod = Modification

You don't modify the game in any way to play it.

Btw, its Mike Myers.

That IS mike myers

I doubt you can without putting a LOT of effort into it. This is Treyarch we are talking about. As far as I am aware they don't release an SDK and they would probably lock their content as much as they can.

Plagiarism. Release them where? GB wont let you release plagiarised content on their site.

Nope thats wrong its only 4 players.

This is a accurate description of zombie in BO2

Link
            • Oct 17, 2011
              Hide and seek is different then Mike Myers. I'm taking about the hide and seek with the objects and mike Myers is only one player that chases everyone else and kills them with the ballistic knife in black ops and the others hide. It's piece of cake ripping models and putting them into CSS. I got 8 to 9 models with their animations ripped so far from black ops with the program my friend released and I'm pretty sure there will be an update for black ops 2 on it to rip models. It takes five to six minutes to rip it off with the animations.