Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Black Ops 2

Discussion in Gaming started by Anathema, Mar 3, 2012

1. Feb 18, 2011
    Taken From: http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/01/10/c...el=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0
    this too: http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/02/20/c...el=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0
    @Badgriuel
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    Didn't ever see this. I'm really hoping for a Black Ops 2, just for the awesome campaign (besides the fact of very unrealistic features and the famous, to all COD titles, 'unlimited enemies until you move up at a very hard part'). Not a big fan of their multiplayer, once again, it's a realism thing.

I'm honestly surprised this got buried, you would think this would blow up instantly on here.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    As was I. I love the single-players on COD. And @Badgriuel must look at this.
  4. Jun 23, 2011
    Ya I always enjoyed the Cod single players

I only played muti to piss people off by using the "noob" weapons pro
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jan 8, 2012
      Yea I bought cod mw2 just to play the campaign...
    • Aug 1, 2011
      Sorry, but I gotta past. I didn't like Black Ops itself, I personally do not think Treyarch needs to make a sequel. But that's just me, I'm glad to see others enjoyed the game though.

But COD single player, oh my GAWD that is the campaign :razz:
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Well MW2 was somewhat of a different story. Even though it wasn't realistic, it was extremely addicting. I racked up over 3,000 hours on there getting legit 10th prestige =P Though, it got boring once people starting walling/aimbotting/making 10th prestige lobbies. And once everybody settled in, it soon became knifers, noob tubers, and interventions. I miss my MW2 days =\
    • Jan 8, 2012
      I'm sorry but I could easily go 50 and 0 with an intervention on the computer lol. I never used any other gun for the 3 months I played.
    • Jun 23, 2011
      While im the asshole running around killing people with the riot shield and throwing knife pissing everyone off :grin:
    • Feb 18, 2011
      I played the MW2 multiplayer on the PS3 until they patched all of the fun exploits that went public for months on end.
    • Jan 8, 2012
    • Aug 1, 2011
      OH LORDY! I remember that glitch. Let me get 4 kills and everyone loses xD
    • Jan 8, 2012
      Might aswell had speedhacks with a knife :3