Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Blacklight Retribution free DLC if anybody wants

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Brett, Jun 10, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 6, 2011
    If anybody wants 30days of premium in-game items, feel free to ask. The game's called Blacklight Retribution, I've never heard of it and I doubt anybody else has, but my friend gave me a shitload of free DLC keys for the game since he mass orders parts from Newegg.

Contains:
    -A36 Brimstone Ai(r)strike (pretty sure they forgot the R in airstrike on the flyer)
    -Metallic Black Weapon Camo
    -Shotgun Secondary Weapon

Supposedly the game is free to play, so if anybody wants to grab a key and try it out feel free, I don't care...
  2. Mar 31, 2011
    I played the Beta and is was a pretty fun, solid shooter.

Pay2Win though.
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    Hate games like that. Basically what Fiesta was. Just let me know if you want a DLC key, I mean, it's totally free on your part.
  4. Dec 6, 2011
  5. Nov 2, 2011
    I used to play PWI, and i believe this game is a Perfect World game, that means you need to be a cash shop whore to win. But sure i don't mind giving it a try lol.
  6. Dec 6, 2011
    Apparently a few of the keys I gave out to other people from Runescape/TDU2 servers didn't work. Let me know if this happens and I'll give you another. I have 27 codes total, with 7 currently not working.
  7. Aug 1, 2011
    I have no access to my computer right now but if you want, feel free to send me a key. Sounds interesting.

I'll tell you if it doesn't work though, it'll be tomorrow though.
  8. Jul 4, 2012
    I'm interested, if you're still giving them
  9. May 14, 2011

Meow.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
  10. May 5, 2011
  11. May 15, 2011
  12. May 5, 2011
    Well I didn't see the date haha plus it relates :razz: i just dl it last night it never appeared to me till lastnight and i didn't try it only dl it, so I'm not sure if I need a key or not.
  13. Dec 6, 2011
    Let me sift through my shit. I gave a ton out but I'm bound to have at least 1 or 2 WORKING ones left. I found out that 12 were invalid (weren't even scratched off yet), so something was wrong.
  14. Jul 14, 2012
    Can you atually gift me the starter pack of blacklight on steam for me? :smile:
  15. Jul 24, 2012
    Don't suppose you still have a valid one?
    :razz:
  16. Dec 6, 2011
    This shit is old... I got rid of all of them the first 2 nights I had them. Could this be locked so people don't keep necro'ing? >.< This is like the 3rd time. We're probably just getting people searching from Google now for free keys.
  17. Oct 29, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.