Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Blacklist Country Problem

Discussion in Help Desk started by [eF-M]-Park-Angel_Zai-, Dec 16, 2013

Can I

This poll will close on May 16, 2044 at 8:44 AM.
Yes , I can give Malaysia on whitelist country ... 4 vote(s) 57.1%
No , I cannot give Malaysia on whitelist country ... 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yes , I can give whitelist you , but I cannot give your country on whitelist ... 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No , I cannot give your country on whitelist or you on whitelist ... 3 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. Dec 8, 2013
    Hai ! I from Malaysia ! I always need to tell admin to mute me and unmute me to use the mic and I like Malaysia to get whitelist to use the mic. If you cannot help to give Malaysia on whitelist country , you can just whitelist me !
  2. Dec 27, 2012
    I believe even I asked the admins to unmute you one time not too long ago, but they didn't listen to either of yours or my request. Honestly, I haven't seen many players from Malaysia talking in mic or even playing the server at all and if admins don't listen to you when all you want is to talk in the mic, I personally think it's just more the reason to whitelist your country. But then again, that's just me.
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    I can see what you mean there, I have no problem with even unmuting half the people that are on the blacklist, but I just think they all need to know it is a English on microphone server only, other than that. No objection, rather than lack of terminology of some people. (In no offense).
  4. Dec 27, 2012
    Yes, you're making a fine point but I know that Park-Angel knows the global rules of the servers so didn't think I needed to mention that. (In no offense).:wink:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I had the idea of a "Whitelist Application" thing before... Basically keep what countries that blacklisted as they are, and make people put an application to be whitelisted. That way they can talk, but anyone else from that country can speak on the mic if they haven't requested...

But for this guy, i've played with him quite a bit the last few days and have unmuted him. He speaks English decently, but obviously a little bit broken, as it is his second language. So i wouldn't worry about him not actually speaking english on the mic.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Please send a VHS tape of you talking in english to the camera to the address that Tony will be providing you with. Please tell us your like and dislike and also your turn on and turn offs. We will get back with you with a match that is suitable for coitus.

To OP, if you can speak semi-average understandable english and you understand that the rule is *Only english on mic, but whatever language you damn well please in chat*, you'll probably get whitelisted...Just wait till west coast gangsta rapper Roots wake up from late night binge drinking :blush:
        • Artistic Artistic x 2
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 8, 2013
          Yeah please Whitelist him. I've heard his english.
        • Oct 30, 2013
          i second this hes on alot and definitely speaks pretty decent english.
        • Jun 4, 2006
          • Like Like x 2
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Dec 9, 2013
            Sorry Park Angel, I thought u were a random guy asking for admins to use admin power to mute and unmute you just because you want, I told we can't do that, sorry about that problem, didn't know it.
          • Jul 8, 2012
            If a country is blacklisted and someone connects from that country that wants to talk an admin may mute and unmute them to do so. So long as they speak English only of course. :grin:

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
            • Like Like x 1
            • Apr 1, 2012
              even if they don't speak English or mic spam after you unmute them, you can mute them back or warn,kick,ban etc etc, so no harm in muting-unmuting someone in most cases.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Dec 9, 2013