Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

BLACKWALLSTREET

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by majoryoon, Jun 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 1, 2011
    ID LIKE TO REPORT BLACKBALLSTREET FOR ABUSING HIS ADMIN AND TALKIN SHIT AND BELITTLING ALL THE PLAYERS ON THE SERVERS .. ITS EXTREMLY UNPROFESSIONAL TO THE SERVER AND SHOWS NO PROFESSIONALISM TO PLAGUEFEST... HE DOES IT EVERYTIME I SEE HIM PLAYING.. ALWAYS TROLLS OTHERS AND TALKS WITH PROFANE LANGUAGE... PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION.. HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE ADMIN!!!!! IF THIS DOES NOT GET RESOLVED I WILL GO TO HIGHER AUTHORITIES AND IF THAT DOESNT WORK ILL GO HIGHER ECT. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORTS A 4029 174.27.162.247 United States STEAM_0:0:34354086 The Black Wallstreet ™ PS I DO HAVE A RECORDING OF HIM TALKIN SHIT TO OTHERS AND MYSELF I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO POST IT.
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    Upload the demos to a website like mediafire.com or sendspace.com then copy download link and post it in here.
  3. Apr 4, 2009
    Less caps lock and some proof would help thanks.
  4. Feb 16, 2011
    Major, I will acknowledge that we've had a negative relationship and talked negatively towards each other. Although, as it seems to me, the reason you are posting this is because of the previous game you just played with me.. I came in and heard you talking to another player saying "quit acting tuff" etc.. and went on and o, and I used the admin chat saying "shut up major." Although, yes I do realize that is very unprofessional Way to say Stop spamming the mic. I apologize for that.. However the reason you were kicked was because you continued to rant, calling me a "F*cking f*g, who talks shit and cant back it up.". After 2+ written warnings saying "please do not disrespect admins"

In my opinion that is admin disrespect. Not to mention you were warned multiple times by M Infantry and even muted by Notyab for continuing to spam the mic with your insults.. Although I do realize that me arguing with you was unnecessary, and didn't help the situation, I was sure not to use any discriminatory words or anything that is heavily looked down upon on the server. I am sorry if you feel upset, and I am willing to show you complete respect in the future, and I would appreciate if you do the same.

P.S notyab has proof of you calling us admins "fags"

For a more simple reply..

I apologize if I insulted you, and also regret that I didnt approach the subject in the most professional way. However I do not regret kicking you, because I was simply doing my job, and being fed up with your mic spamming/insults.

I will make sure and let this chip off my shoulder in the future, so that I am not biased in anyway towards you. Again, I apologize if I insulted you in anyway.
  5. Sep 22, 2010
  6. Jun 10, 2011
    I gave my 2 cents to Aka already, here is the SS. I am only involved with muting Major, then him calling me a "douche". I also asked BWS to drop all conversation with Major. Here is the SS.
    [IMG]
  7. Feb 16, 2011
    As you can see Major was muted, then continued to rant on chat. Calling Notyab a "douche" and me a "hoe". Then after all of his trolling/disrespect I decided to kick him, since he had already been warned multiple times, then muted. I am sorry If anyone feels this was too extreme, although I feel it was with proper intention.

Also, you can see M infantry saying "Major sorry but I got to agree." After Major was told repeatedly to stop arguing.
  8. May 6, 2011
    Honestly speaking, this is really a matter between you BWS and Major. It is good that Notyab has some of the things that went on at the time, but, there were more there that isn't shown.

But, I also said "Stop it Black". I was just trying to diffuse the situation, so it won't get out of the hand for both of you guys. I agreed because the incident was also kind of disruptive, for it went out of hand and was surfacing onto the public gameplay. That was why I also muted Major afterwards and talked to him outside of game. Which should had been the case of this whole incident, instead of exposing the whole matter for everyone. Also, advised him to post his frustrations here, and not on the public game.
  9. Sep 22, 2010
    Will be closed for the time being, and is UNDER INVESTIGATION.[IMG]
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    The demos appear to show BWS instigating the argument but seeing as we don't know what was said before the recording, can't really pass out judgement for this. Yoon posting in all caps certainly did not help your side :confused:

BWS and all admins please understand the intent behind this rule,

Take note of the bottom line there as this is what the rule is actually referring to.
    This rule does not mean players have to be extra nice to you just because your an admin. If you harass a player, this rule is not a blanket for you to hide under when the backfire comes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.