Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Blade Servers need to be used

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Drearystate, Jun 4, 2013

1. May 12, 2007
    Hey guys, I have 2 blade servers just sitting in my closet and I need to make use of them, after all I bought them. So I was thinking that maybe you guys could give me sme ideas as to what to use them for. They were originally used for l4d2 servers but now I dont play l4d2 enough to warrant keeping them dedicated to this game. Any ideas are welcomed. :smile:
  2. Mar 16, 2008
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Mar 16, 2008
      It was funny you jerk.
      Post Merged, Jun 4, 2013
      Become a regular in Mumble. We frequent games that can run hosted servers every week. L4D2, KF, Terraria, etc.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 3, 2012
      • Apr 7, 2013
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I'm not sure what a Blade server is, whether it's just the brand of server or something. But what are the specs on them?
      • Feb 21, 2007
        facebook servers. or maybe twitter..
      • May 12, 2007
        A blade server is the style of server, it is thin, long, and fits into a rack. The specs are both have two dual core 2.6 Ghz processors each and 12 gigs of ram, the hdd dont really matter and video doesnt either since its just a server.
        Post Merged, Jun 5, 2013
        Also, when I set them up I do want one of them to be a more long term idea and less short term.