Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

bloodsucker visual glitch

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by bowling_bastard, Jun 2, 2018

1. Oct 1, 2017
    i started a thread on the forums but some of the regular players asked to have something to voice their opinions about the bloodsucker glitch problem so i started this one. i personally do not like the way that skin is able to hide inside walls aand would like it fixed or removed
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    Brian's already on it. It is either being replaced with the older, larger file-size, bloodsucker skin which has different animations and doesn't cause the glitch, or it is being all out removed if that old skin no longer works/too large/buggy or whatever.
  3. Dec 17, 2007
    It takes time to fix issues like this, give it some time hopefully it'll be fixed soon enough.
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    We're reverting to the old skin. Current one will be gone by tomorrow (effective after server is restarted later tonight).
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 6, 2017
      Sweet! I was going to chime in as well since you all just love me so much. It just gives certain players too much of advantage compared to a regular player. Thanks!
    • Apr 9, 2007

via https://youtu.be/BFO7M8xhELo?t=83s
      • Like Like x 1
      • Mar 27, 2016
        In the interests of fairness, if we're removing zombies that are too 'powerful' (despite all map statistics showing otherwise), then we should be removing maps that have human win ratio's over, say, 80-85% too. Especially when you consider the people making the complaints are the same ones who regularly choose maps that you can stand around for 25 minutes doing nothing with little chance of dying. And you cannot rtv these maps because there is a core group of nightly admins and their friends that block it because they don't want to play the game properly. They really shouldn't be able to whine the server into even worse map stats.
      • Aug 13, 2017

Attached Files:

• Jun 4, 2006
        That's not why it was removed. If it were simply too powerful there's serveral settings we could adjust to compensate.