Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

bob server skip lvl?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by bam10, Feb 27, 2011

1. Oct 5, 2010
    Hai, would be nice with an "Skiplvl" command on bob server. so you could skip bhop lvl etc.. It's kinda anoying when you're stuck on a lvl that you cant do.. the command could be like the admin one "saveloc-teleport" i think that "saveloc" must save some coordinates of the place you're standing. if you somehow could add them into the map (or where it should be added) so if now lvl 10 was bhop you have to be at there and type "skiplvl 10" and then you would be at the end of that lvl. **just an idea** 0_o[IMG]
  2. Oct 22, 2010
    no, people would just skip every level they find "hard" takes the point away from the map

heres an idea

we figure out the problem, get the right settings and then people would actually have to LEARN how to bhop

3. Oct 5, 2010
    not all lvls will have the command. just find bhop boring to do. and kinda annoying when you're stuck on a lvl you know that you wont be able to do.then if you skip yourself to the end. its their problem.
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    I still don't have a plausible idea of how this plugin would ever work.
  5. Feb 12, 2011
    I honestly have to agree that there are actually some (near) impossible levels, only people with bhop scripts can make the bhop level on ig bob.
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    My guess is it would have to have each map's coordinates added manually to know where to teleport the player when they enter a skip level command... too much work for a server that barely has anyone play it and might not even stay online. The closest thing I've seen to this was a surf script on surf maps that had different "stages" - you could teleport from stage to stage if one was too hard.
  7. May 27, 2008

It's not hard to bhop.
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    Real men bunny hop with the spacebar.
  9. Oct 22, 2010
    coming from someone who bhops all the time

LMAO :rolleyes:
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    Who it comes from is not important, the statement is still fact.
  11. Oct 22, 2010
    spacebar and scroll wheel is the same, takes the same amount of skill

you have to TIME your jumps

i don't think you understand how to bhop

as soon as you hit the ground you must jump or you will fuck up and have to start over

this is why people "script" because when they hold spacebar it times the jump for them, so all they have to do is strafe.

tl:dr - if you can bhop with scrollwheel you can bhop with spacebar and vice versa, its all preference
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    You are an idiot.
  13. Feb 27, 2011
    I bhop with the spacebar, mainly because after 10 years of playing CS, im so use to jumping with it, i cant use the mouse scroll unless Up/Down scroll + spacebar are used... i cant get use to using scrolling to jump :\
  14. Jul 14, 2010
    the bhop level on ig bob is impossible with a bhop script, just saying.
  15. Feb 1, 2010
    Or we can install bhop script on server! I saw on some others bhop and mg servers! They have bhop script installed!
  16. May 27, 2008
    No. You learn it or you don't pass the level and get stuck there for the rest of the map duration.
  17. Feb 12, 2011
    How about the great matt does it in front of everyone, fails, and gets laughed at?

On a serious note though, the Bhop level on ig_bob is really impossible, I personally suggest it should be removed.