Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Bomber Ban for "racist" user name

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by manuel galvan, Aug 25, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 4, 2014
    Now i dont see this as an admin abuse but out of the year ive been playing in your servers ive never had a porblem with no one what so ever about my user name and ive been using it for a great deal of time. why is it that you have a problem with it bomber as far as i remember the word "Beaner" because i assume thats why you banned me, its a word to describe a Mexican which in no way has any player been offended nor other admins in other servers neither my own ethnic group gets offended. i can wait 30 min for the ban to come up but im not changing the user name. In no way do i believe in racism or practice it towards other.
  2. Jun 29, 2014
    I warned you to change it , kicked you because you didn't change it then you came back and i warned you again and you still didn't change it , just because you dont think its "Racist" does not mean that its not , before taking any action i had talked it over with a LSA , joining the server with that name again will only Result with a longer ban.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    Unfortunately, whether you find it offensive or not, it is a derogatory term for Mexicans. This makes it against our rules.
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    Beaner is a discriminatory term. I see no abuse here. If you wish to continue playing on pF servers, you're going to need to choose a new name.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.