Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse BomBer, frivilously said

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Charlie Brown, Aug 21, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 21, 2014
    BomBer frivilously banned me for an errant grenade throw, which destroyed a barricade, and im an admin aswell, now i cant get it removed.

Charlie Brown, down in the hole
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    Do you have any demos of the incident? Chat logs? Screenshots? Without it, we can't do anything to help you. Also, you purchased admin thinking you would be unbanned. When that silly admin said that, i corrected him and told you that's not how it worked, as did a few others. Why you would think that would even allow you to be unbanned boggles me. I'm not going to bother tagging Bomber unless you bring some kind of evidence to the table. See the quote below.

3. Mar 16, 2008
    You were banned after being warned multiple times not to break barricades. You had multiple admins witness you throw the grenade and you were banned because you did so after being warned.
    You went and bought admin after the fact to attempt to avoid being banned as long. Buying admin doesn't get you unbanned as it states nowhere that buying admin would do so.
    I'm not going to allow you to play these childish games so you need to stop now.
    Wait out the ban and then contact one of the trainers as mentioned in your previous thread.
  4. Jun 29, 2014
    You were banned for cade breaking , that's all that is to it , i banned you again last night for standing right in front of my cade with 5 other admins watching as you kept shooting it in as were trying to build it , you were specifically warned and i said it multiple times over the mic to not shoot or nade the cade , i assumed after your first ban that you got the memo but i guess not.
  5. Apr 4, 2009
    This is a ban that was escalated in time because it's the second offense for the same thing. Serve the one day it's for and come back to admin and play. Like Josh said having admin doesn't put you above the rules. If you play normal and use your admin properly there wont be any issues. If you abuse any power or use that power to break the rules it will quickly become a perm.

6. Aug 21, 2014
    what about the evidence, it states clearly that bomber did ban me, and i am admin, everything is just heresay, altho, it could be bullshit, think it over, Here Say
  7. Mar 16, 2008
    Would you like for me to simply have your money refunded and permanently ban you? You seem to want it.
  8. Towelie
    This message by Towelie has been removed from public view. Deleted by Luffaren, Aug 21, 2014, Reason: Not needed in here. Please avoid typing irrelevant posts in admin abuse threads..
    Aug 21, 2014
  9. May 27, 2008
    Buying admin does not in any way exempt you from our server rules. You do not get any entitlement included with the purchase. Whom or wherever you've obtained this idea is just stupid. Use common sense, you screwed up, you bought admin in hopes that you'd persuade someone to unban you, and it doesn't seem to be working in your favour like you intended.
  10. Feb 27, 2012
    I'm locking this. You've been told by numerous people that you will not be unbanned and purchasing admin will not make it so you're allowed to break rules, and that the ban will not be lifted. Wait it out, add one of the trainers, and be trained either late tonight or tomorrow. Continuing your childish ways on the forums will result in your ban being extended and the possibility of having your forum account disabled. :handcuffs::handcuffs::handcuffs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.