Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bored in math class

Discussion in Creativity started by Kloud, Apr 24, 2013

1. Apr 3, 2013
    Math sucks, i have good grades on it though.
    Horrible phone camera, getting a new one soon.
    • Artistic Artistic x 7
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
      Kloud, Apr 24, 2013 Last edited by Kloud, Apr 26, 2013
    • Apr 12, 2012
      Lol nice, buuut - you need like 3x the amount of mic spam, a few awpers, (more than a few) doorhuggers, and the guy who says 'team fall back' 10 seconds before the door opens.

I like the pred xD
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Haha yes indeed, math sucks. Makes me very :crying:.
      • Apr 1, 2012
        where are all the fancy characters clan tags like EZE, ZEM, UET, *insert astronomically fabulous clan tag here*
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Apr 3, 2013
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Useful Useful x 1
          • Jul 8, 2012
          • May 31, 2012
            I enjoyed math so much that I STEPPED DOWN from my job and decided to pursue engineering; it really turned out for the best in my case :inlove: so I love math.

Funny picture. I wonder what your teacher would or does think of this lol.
            My precalculus class teacher took a picture of something similar that happened during my years and then posted it on facebook recently. It made a good throwback.
          • Jul 8, 2012
            See that's provided you're good at math. I fucking sucked at it, but lucky for me the professional world of Audio and Video don't require it. :party:
          • May 18, 2012
            What's wrong with wearing a clan tag? I don't fucking wear it because I wanna look pro or anything.
          • Jan 11, 2012
            Wearing one of those tags shows the people you are an official troll :razz:
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • May 18, 2012
              Haha yeah right. I'm a troll just because I wear a tag showing that I belong to a clan where my friends are.
            • May 31, 2012
              You can ask my brother: I got an F- in Pre-Algebra during the 7th grade. When I asked the teacher if F- was even possible, she told me "It's optional"... bitch...
            • Jan 11, 2012
              Just saying most of the people wearing ZEZ or whatever tags they have (so many spammed groups) think they're the best when they are shit & troll

Attention: That's what I think & see of those people. It may differ in what you think.
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Jul 17, 2012
              • May 18, 2012
                Yeah I know that there are many kids (and others) who wears a tag because they think they're the best.
                But that's not why I wear it and I don't give a shit about what others think. Just to make sure you know that not only tryhardpro1337zombieescapers wear those tags :smile:
              • Jan 11, 2012
                • Zing! Zing! x 1
                • Sep 8, 2012
                  Let people have their opinions and let you have yours.

Kind of funny how people could be talking about how math sucks to this. :cute:
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Feb 11, 2012
                    Who told you to speak again. EZE is no fantasy troll group were a family so plz
                    Actually no if u know the history and past of this clan you would know they arent trolls, although sometimes there behaviour ive seen shows it that way.
                    yea those (so many spammed groups) are all the troll groups, if u actually looked at when the groups were made, where all the actual good players are you would see which ones are troll groups and which ones arent. i'll tell you straight up EZE aint no tryhard bullshit u try to put tegether in words. We go outside of css, (not speaking game wise) we talk about rl shit cuz were a family not some dumb tryhard group. So get that through your head.. Say all you want about spam groups and what not, for the most part u are right, i wont disagree but u have to understand that some of these groups are clans and some of these clans are families.

Some peoples opinions are closed minded and dont know shit..And seeing how it was brought up by iProbie, im not surprised it came to this. I actually thought it was funny, the idea of putting all them groups/clans on there would be jokes.
                    Post Merged, Apr 24, 2013
                    Lol I wonder wat your classmates would think if they saw that. "Wtf is pF? :s" "Luffs toast? dafuq, is this guy high?"
                    • Agree Agree x 1