Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

bored

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by torso24, Mar 27, 2007

1. Mar 1, 2007
    nothing sucks more than when you mix boredom and work. work which has one of the worst online filtering services which blocks anything taht is even remotely interesting to look at, with the exception of this site.. but anything wih "game" "auction" "ebay" stuff like that is blocked.. terrible... <_<
  2. Dec 30, 2006
  3. Mar 1, 2007
    http://170.117.23.48:15871/cgi-bin/blockpa...ssion=872521389

i don't know if it will load, but this is what we use.. its a hospital, so i guess they try to cut down on anything that could be a distraction (plaguefest), but they haven't blocked this site yet...umm websense is what it's called...working in a lab is fun times :rolleyes:
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    damn.......medical field. I want to get into that field...seriously. But i heard of websense. there are alot of ways to bypass the stupid blockers, lol only if plaguefest develops a proxy. *cougH*
    :razz:
  5. Mar 1, 2007
    i was discussing that with a friend of mine on my way in to work (fallenhammer1488), and came upon the conclussion that i wouldn't get anything done.. the field is hectic at times, but for me, it's easy money.. anything in particular you want to know? like how to get into a lab job or anything like that?
  6. Dec 30, 2006
    I don't know yet....still in school :razz:
  7. Mar 1, 2007
    if you're 18 or older, then you can most likely be hired off the street.. i was :grin:
    i've been doing this for almost 5 yrs now...and i've seen more body parts (surgically removed) than i ever thought i would...great times!!!

played with some of those parts, example being the heisman stance with a human kidney, stuff like that.. these are all things that i'm not kidding about..akward yes, but still funny..
  8. Dec 30, 2006
    Lucky............stupid California and their gay college requirements.....
  9. Mar 1, 2007
    it might depend on the position and what department you're applying for.. weird
  10. Mar 1, 2007
    one perk of the job..i get a whole bunch of lab coats with my name stitched into them....i can now play the mad scientist that i've always wanted to play..now all i need is a rightgeous twirly moustache and a dog that weezes when it laughs, then the world will be mine...
  11. Jan 22, 2007
    There appear to be breasts involved. Oh, and guns too.
  12. Mar 1, 2007
    about my sig? i'd assume that the "naughty bits" are covered with my in game tag and my name....
    should i change it then?
  13. Jan 22, 2007
    Hehe, I don't care :smile: Although I thought I saw nipple, on closer examination, it appears to just be red.
  14. Mar 1, 2007
    lol, that's usually always the case isn't it?
  15. Jan 22, 2007
  16. Mar 1, 2007
    true....i look at this at work though, taht and someone might find something inappropriate or offensive blah blah blah.. everyones happy this way i guess.. i can post the un-tagged version but i have a feeling that i'd ghave to change it if that was the case..
  17. Jan 22, 2007
    This is what I found when I googled Erica Campbell.

What is the story of Actiongirls.com?
    Based in the future, the world as we know it has been destroyed. Menacing gangs ravage and loot the cities and towns searching for new members. Follow the Actiongirls each week in their ongoing story of survival, alone and outnumbered they must do what it takes to survive in this hostile world.

Got a gun fetish, eh Torso :razz:?
  18. Mar 1, 2007
    i lived in VT for a while, so i think i might have formed something along those lines..besides, one of the hottest things i've ever seen my girlfriend do was destroy a target with a .357 sig sauer semi auto.....possibly then?
  19. Mar 1, 2007
    i thought the pics in my sig would be kind of fitting too...
  20. Feb 21, 2007
    what do you do in the hospital torso? I'm in the medical field as well :smile: