Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

bored

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by torso24, Mar 27, 2007

1. Mar 1, 2007
    lab..specimen processing with billing knowledge as well. so i get to sit in front of a computer all day and deal with more blood in a day than most will see in a week or lifetime!! yay for me!!
    what about you?
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    I was an EMT-B for a few years during college. Now, I am finishing up my 2nd year of medical school. When 3rd year begins, I'll be working under a doctor full time, but wont be getting paid
  3. Mar 1, 2007
    wow good luck to you with that!! sux you'll be doing it for nothing though, just think of what will happen when you're done, a lab coat with your name on it..amazing...
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    Thanks...I just took finals this week. Gah! One more test, then I'm golden till boards.....

And actually...I'm looking forward to working in the hospital...it beats studying all day form a book. Hand on learning is always better!

All this for a personalized lab coat.... Dr. Retslag1, I can just see it now... :smile:
  5. Mar 1, 2007
  6. Mar 25, 2007