Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bought me a b-day present

Discussion in Birthdays started by Aphilion, Nov 30, 2018

1. Dec 17, 2007
    So yea I went and bought me a b-day present. I figure why not, expensive but it was worth it. I'm gonna buy a silencer for it next month lol

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feb 18, 2011
      Good choice. I have the Five Seven and I love it. Cop a supressor and slap it on that bitch.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Dec 17, 2007
        Next month, i'm gonna go buy one. I'll have to wait six months before I can actually have it tho. But for now, i'm gonna add this to my collection lol
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Feb 21, 2007
          lol not what I was expecting. Very sexy tho. Unfortunately, in Mass, I cannot get a silencer :/....stupid state!
          • Like Like x 1
          • Nov 21, 2017
            That handgun is (almost) as sexy as you but not quite
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Dec 17, 2007
              In Oklahoma they encourage you get one, so yo don't disturb the neighbors lol.
              Post Merged, Dec 1, 2018
              Slut
            • Feb 21, 2007

lol. I'd love to get one for my AR and for my H&K
            • Aug 6, 2016
              Am I the only one who doesn't have a firearm?
            • Apr 9, 2012
              For us Europeans, this sounds so out-of-our-world-like... no one has any guns here :neutral:
            • Dec 17, 2007
              My AR is next, I gotta get one for that to. I'm surprised Mass. even lets you have fire arms, I figured it'd be the same as Conn.

I think so, you should probably get on that lol

They need to change that, I don't see why you can't
            • Aug 6, 2016
              I want to fix that but you know. Felons in the household. >.>
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Dec 17, 2007
                Who said you had to store them in the house
              • Feb 18, 2011
                artworks-000340350936-xkq462-t500x500
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Feb 6, 2017
                  Nice FN man. The hammered version is definately the way to go.

A shooting range buddy of mine got a .45 one many years ago, I was pleasently surprised by the grip. But hey, I love my G17's grip and a lot of people think they feel like a 2x4. I did stipple the shit out of it, grind down the finger grooves and trigger guard bump to achieve that tho...

I'm Canadian and I have more than I have fingers.

So yup.

You sure about that?

What country are you in exactly? Sounds like a British thing to say, because most of europe has a pretty good gun ownership rate. Just because you don't see or know people who own guns, doesn't mean nobody does.

Reminds me of a radio host around here who went to Arizona and said he didn't see anybody carrying a gun or see guns, and then goes on to say it was a good thing, even reassuring. I burst out loud in the car "Dude has no fucking idea" LMAO.

Is there a law that prohibits them from being in proximity to a gun unknowingly?
                  Mr.Colonel.X, Dec 11, 2018 at 7:38 PM Last edited by Mr.Colonel.X, Dec 11, 2018 at 8:00 PM
                • Dec 17, 2007
                  Thanks, can't wait till next month to get a suppressor

In a lot of the states in America, they do have laws that say a felon can't live in the same house hold as firearms, whether they know about it or not.
                • Feb 6, 2017
                  Make sure the store you buy it from has a shooting range, so you can actually shoot it while you wait for your stamp.

I would absolutely LOVE if we could own silencers up here. The only people I know who can are businesses with mfg liscences (they can acquire/import, own, and sell silencers to authorised entities, but they can't use them) and ONE guy who is probably the only joe in the entire country who actually has all the unobtanium liscences, I think he does silencer R&D if I remember correctly. He has stuff that would make any American silencer afficionado envious.
                  A lot of the pics that have been floating on the Internet for a while of super cool silencer shit is actually his stuff.

Kinda like all the coolest SBS pics used on American forums are actually of Canadian shotguns LOL. We don't have "SBS" laws here, a pump shotgun is a non-restricted firearm as long as it is at least 26 inches in overall lenght, no matter the barrel lenght.
                  Mr.Colonel.X, Dec 12, 2018 at 7:53 AM Last edited by Mr.Colonel.X, Dec 12, 2018 at 8:16 AM
                • Aug 6, 2016
                  "Constructive Possession" Basically the ability and intent to control a firearm. Not trying to be all antigovernment here but even if it was buried under the house and 6 feet of concrete, it wouldn't surprise me if the law stretched some shit like "Well yea but they could have just dug the shit out and found a shell casing and made a bullet and then went and committed a crime." Not really looking for some nonsense like that to come down on someone that has already done their time x amount of years ago. "Yea but they didn't even know I had the firearm..." "Of course they did. They live with you. People talk. That's how it is. You expect us to believe they didn't know?" "Well yea, kind of..." "Too bad! LIFE!"
                • Feb 6, 2017
                  So basically they can't even enter a sporting store? Or a mall that has a store that sells guns?
                • Dec 17, 2007
                  No, bc they don't have actually access to them, without actually trying to rob the place.
                • Apr 9, 2007
                  Austria is more heavily armed than the US...
                  • Informative Informative x 1