Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bought me a b-day present

Discussion in Birthdays started by Aphilion, Nov 30, 2018

1. Apr 26, 2015
    You're god damn right they are.

[IMG]
  2. Dec 17, 2007
    Could that pic be any bigger and more detailed lol
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    sadly, it will probably go that way with all the crazy liberals running loose in the state
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dec 17, 2007
      Oklahoma and Texas let you carry what ever you want. If you want a machine gun, and I mean a fully automatic machine gun, as long as you can pass a back ground check you can have one. Oklahoma, there isn't shit to do here tho. It gets really boring.
    • Jun 17, 2014
      Yeah but machine guns are heaaaaaaaaavily federally regulated man. There a lot more to getting your hands on one legally than just passing the extensive background check. Only licensed entities are permitted to manufacture, sell, or own them. Private civilian ownership of machine guns is illegal unless the individual has been explicitly permitted by the federal ATF to own them, which takes about a year to do. Federal law, after all, pre-empts state law.
    • Dec 17, 2007
      That's true, it does take a long time to own one. Just like I have to wait six months before I am allowed to legally have a silencer in my hands. But at least we're allowed to. States like CA, MS, CN won't even allow you to own a high capacity magazine. Here I can just go down to gun store and buy them.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 6, 2017
        Still, what do grandfathered full auto lowers go for these days... 12k or something like that?

High capacity magazine... that's some fear mongering oxymoron bullshit. I call them standard capacity magazines. The manufacturer designs a magazine to hold x many rounds, it doesn't somehow hold "more rounds than it's supposed to".

Is there a "magazine capacity council" where some fuck-up makes the decisions regarding what is too many rounds and what is somehow just enough?

Gee, I wish my mags could hold less ammo... said nobody who's ever been in a gunfight, ever.

Up here our AR15 mags have to be neutered to 5 so, yeah.
        Mr.Colonel.X, Dec 17, 2018 Last edited by Mr.Colonel.X, Dec 17, 2018
      • Dec 17, 2007
        They're called liberals here in America and we don't like them

If there is it's probably in California

Exactly the type of ppl that come up with this dumb shit. They've never been in a firefight or know what's it's like.

Fortunately in Oklahoma they don't do that. I can have a hundred round drum if I feel like it. By the way I'm thinking of buying one of those.
      • Feb 21, 2007
      • Feb 6, 2017