Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Box abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by zaczac, Jan 20, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 20, 2012
    I was not done talking.. winning the map? If that prop had to be in the corner then I apologize, I seriously had no clue. Is there no way to get lifted from a perma ban?

Only reason I posted was because I have played in your server for over a year and have always shot that box out, with no admins saying not to. I had no clue it had to be in the corner :\ Sorry for opening another thread..

Also I was not blocking humans, I shot the box OUTSIDE the room not into the humans..
  2. Jul 20, 2010
    If you've been playing for that long then you'd seen the warnings that were given out on that map for months and months about that. More holes in this story than an ME-109 after a dog fight. You gonna have to hope Haplo feels some pity for you.
  3. Apr 4, 2009
    I suggest playing on other servers and trying your luck at a ban protest in the future, making any more threads will make that impossible.

You don't do it twice and come back on a second account if you don't know what you're doing.

:locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.