Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Box movement event on deathstar

Discussion in Setup an Event started by ĞΣŠ | Rexy, Apr 27, 2014

1. Sep 30, 2013
    Here is a fun and unique event that we can do on ze. There are two boxes over this glass that break on deathstar, what we're going to do is bring one or two of the boxes to the end spaceship and escape with them, we should try to do this every time we're on deathstar until we do it. Should we?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
    • Nov 26, 2013
    • Aug 7, 2012
      That's a pretty interesting concept but I'm not sure how viable it would be with all the trolls on the server :/
    • Nov 26, 2013
      I can't even shoot the boxes over 10 feet to get the lightsaber without people fucking em up. But I suppose they aren't really trolling, they just don't realize what I'm trying to do.

With enough mic spam anything is possible.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jan 1, 2013
        This. It's a fun concept, but the low grav part is all about jumping with one large gap and several tall obstacles which I'm afraid prop-shooting isn't going to get it through.
      • Feb 3, 2012
        Sounds like a fun idea. I guess I could be able to join. :grin:
      • Aug 7, 2012
        Does the box follow the same low-grav physics?
      • Nov 26, 2013
        Is it still zombie escape if there aren't any zombies?
      • Sep 30, 2013
        This is still challenging even with friendly zombies because the noobs and trolls shoot the box away.
      • Jun 11, 2012
        No it's not ZE with no zombie. The challenge won't work if you have no zombies or friendly zombies.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Sep 25, 2010
          I tried to do this with the cantina chairs. Now there is a challenge for you.
        • Apr 1, 2012
          An even bigger challenge: convince me to rebuy admin and babysit the server again.
        • Aug 7, 2012
        • Apr 28, 2013
          So we can beat industrial dejavu and christmas (MODE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) again.
        • Apr 3, 2013
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Aug 12, 2012
          • Feb 27, 2012
            2 hour mako event on ZMP without noblock.
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
            • Sep 30, 2013
              So we did it yesterday and got the boxes to the space area but either got overran or we shot the boxes out of the area, we only made it past the gap once
              • Funny Funny x 1