Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bravo One

Discussion in Introductions started by Bravo One, Feb 8, 2011

1. Feb 8, 2011
    Hello, well im glad i finally found another good worthy community. I have been looking for 4 months now, since my former community PWG fell apart. You guys seem to be just like them, you guys have a blast while still keeping some of your dignity lol jk. Anyway I am glad to find a good community to join.
    Well I guess I should talk about my self a little. I am 19 years old, I currently work as a nurse(nohomo), I live in the great state of Pennsylvania, and I am a country boy who loves the military and military games.

I hope to see some of you guys out there in the server. If your looking to find me I usually play on the mini games server.
  2. Aug 18, 2006

Same here.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    Glad you could join our community! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
  4. Jan 24, 2011
  5. Oct 8, 2009
    awesome. didn't know u were a nurse. :grin:
  6. Sep 22, 2010
    Haha, go talk to Retslag1 you guys will get along pretty well.

Both of you nurses
  7. Jul 20, 2010
    whoa whoa whoa Aka, Retslag1 is a doctor sir! He Doctor House! lol

Fuck yea who doesn't love the military or military games :smile:.
  8. Sep 22, 2010
    GO TALK TO RET, AND GO WORK UNDER HIM! HE'LL GIVE YOU SOME MORPHINE (I need some too)
  9. Sep 21, 2008
  10. Oct 29, 2010
  11. Nov 30, 2010
    Welcome to the team and thanks for the support!
  12. Jan 1, 2008
  13. Jan 12, 2011
    Heya, hello, and welcome! PlagueFest is a fun place indeed and perhaps we'll meet on one of the servers.
    Just be sure to check the rules and the illegal spots on maps and you'll fit right in. :smile:
  14. Feb 8, 2011
    lol i work under about 10 LPN's and 8 RN's so i dont need to work under a doctor. It is crazy, too many chiefs and not enough indians.