Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Breaking rules!!

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by BigBaller58, May 20, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 20, 2014
    I have been playing on your zombie mod server for quite sometime now and all I ever see are your own admins and the XCN Elite members blocking, glitching, and admins slaying and kicking people randomly and breaking cades as well, how come we try to find a decent game and all we get is these dumbasses breaking rules and getting away with it. It's pissing me off to the limit that I have no intention to play on your server again if you don't react and control your admins and players especially the XCN Elite fuckheads who block consistently for the admins and there own clan members...
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • May 15, 2011
      You do know you have the power to create demo's. Provide some evidence and then create an admin/player abuse thread, cause coming in here all gunge-ho without anything to back yourself up is nothing short of silly. You wouldn't try to sue someone without evidence would you?
      • Agree Agree x 4
      • Mar 26, 2012
        I wrote a guide called Reporting Admins & Players because of claims like these. We can't really take your word for it and take action against people without reasonable proof. We encourage you to report players that our breaking the rules and report admin abuse on the forum in the admin abuse section here WITH PROOF.

I hope everything will be resolved.
      • Apr 9, 2012
      • Aug 12, 2012
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • May 31, 2012

My demos and I think you are making a hasty allegation. Your chat logs almost suggest a personal problem, and not an actual problem.

[IMG]

^ This is only a couple of weeks of demos.

I think you might not be aware of map secrets and confusing them for exploits or hacks. Sometimes, teams can be frustrating because of a group of old school players who are very familiar with tricks; they also have friendly zombies, and the noob zombies almost have no chance at getting them. I'm constantly joining the "bff" and "xcn" party and I have not seen them break many rules (and when they do, I treat them the same as any other which is proven by my demos and ban records.)

The best way to approach these sort of problems are to provide evidence, rather than stirring trouble. I'm not saying it's impossible that any of those members may have broken the rules, but nobody is going to just take your word for it.
        • Dec 17, 2007
          well i for one take allegations of rule breaking seriously, if a player says that someone is blocking or cade breaking or breaking any other rule, then i'm usually the first one to go into spec if i'm not already there to observe the player in question. However bigballer take note that I will not take action against anyone unless i see if for myself, this means that if you complain about something i'm not going to take your word for it. Also with that being said that if you all don't know the secrets or understand how the map works, such as not know how to surf on surf and cade or how to get the invis zombie on fail.inc or any similar maps, then that is your problem and not pF's. Otherwise you will need to come here with much more than just a drunken rant, even a simple scrn shot will show some evidence of your claims. Plz read our rules on reporting player/admin abuse.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Hello @BigBaller58 and welcome to the forums.

Sad to hear that our admins and regular players are making your game experience horrible in our Zombie Mod server. If there are players breaking rules, you should record a demo, and submit it at http://bans.plaguefest.com/index.php?p=submit To record a demo, go to Options>Keyboard>Advanced and check Enable Developer Console. Then, open your console with ~ and type:
          record demoname ---Will begin recording the demo
          stop ---Will stop recording the demo.
          Demos are located in the following locations depending on your Operating System:
          Windows: \Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\counter-strike source\cstrike
          Mac OS: /Users/YOUR_NAME/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/STEAMID/Counter-Strike Source/cs

If there is an admin breaking a rule himself, you could do a couple of things. You could make an admin abuse thread here http://plaguefest.com/forums/admin-abuse.148/ and bring forth whatever evidence you have, such as chat logs, screenshots, demos, anything that may help your prove your case. If you have no evidence of the accusations, there is nothing that we can do. Alternatively, you can also make a thread here http://plaguefest.com/forums/contact-senior-admins.151/ letting us know of what our admins are doing or not doing, or Private Message me on the forums letting me know who the Admins are who are breaking rules so we can keep an eye on them.
          • Artistic Artistic x 1
          • Feb 3, 2012
            Feel free to record a demo and or get a screenshot of the incident that a following admin/player has done. Once you have some evidence that supports your report then we can keep an eye on them and see if something should be done about it.

Thanks!
          • Jul 8, 2012
            How many more people are going to tell him he can record a demo? I think he probably got it the first time or two lol.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jun 11, 2012
              If you see someone telling someone to record a demo after multiple people told the person to record a demo. Record a demo and inform the person recording the demo of the abusing that is going on. We take this matter quite seriously!!
              • Zing! Zing! x 2
              • Like Like x 1
              • Feb 25, 2014
                Please, can we stop shaving everyone over the same side. I read this as everyone in xcn is guilty but i know allot of them who are nice, if not all of them. So please refer to people and not groups. Thank you.
                • Agree Agree x 2
                • Mar 12, 2008
                  How many more people are going to make a 1-post forum account to bitch on the forums about people breaking rules without proof?

(it happens a lot)
                • Jun 10, 2011
                  How many people are going to belittle them for not knowing etiquette? One simple and polite "Sorry, this isn't the right way to go about this, instead you must do this; blahblahblah" *lock* would have sufficed.

Aprz's post is where this thread should have ended.
                  • Like Like x 2
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Zing! Zing! x 1
                  • Feb 13, 2014
                    Yet you continue to add to the disarray in which you claim shouldn't be taking place.
                  • Feb 27, 2012

We answered the OP. He has the necessary information to help us get to the bottom of this. So before a bunch of bickering starts happening, :handcuffs:
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Zing! Zing! x 1
                    Thread Status:
                    Not open for further replies.