Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Brett

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by [T_T], Aug 4, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 11, 2012

He made vote before it but map was just played 4 maps ago...

Attached Files:

2. Apr 28, 2013
    Oh, I saw this. He first made a vote to see if everyone on the server wanted to change the map to ze_UT2004_convoy_v1 and the majority voted yes so he intended to change the map. Even though it was still on the mphist, everyone agreed to change the map.
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    If everyone was agreeable to playing it again then I don't see this as a huge issue...we will see what @Brett has to say
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    Everybody on the server wanted to play UT_2004 and kept talking about it. I made a vote asking if people wanted to play it, and it was practically unanimous (which I don't change to if otherwise) with only approx. 1-2 no and all other on yes. I also made sure not to put yes first to avoid 1 spam. I ALWAYS make sure that everyone is on board when doing something like this. Did you even say anything when this was going on?

@Hydreigon @LinkOnFire @Deadly (I think this is the right Deadly, if not, please correct me) were the main ones who can provide details on this if necessary.

Oh, didn't see the replies til after I posted. Thanks for the speedy reply Hydreigon.
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    Or you could have waited till I got v1_1 up and we could have played that instead :drool:
  6. Sep 14, 2008
    I don't really see a huge issue either. As long as the majority voted yes. And Retsy! hehe
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    Anything else to add @[T_T] ? This doesn't seem like abuse to me unless I'm missing something..
  8. Dec 6, 2011
    I don't mean for it to be a big shun against him. If you didn't want to go to the map @[T_T], why you didn't try saying anything to me when this happened? I would have gladly listen to your concerns about this instead of having to come here and sort this out.
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    Yeah I do see a problem here.........its a major problem too. This is bad news.

Rets, if you don't have that map up by this time. You're horrible :frown:

Not aboose. Seems like everything we do this summer is abuse or have someone scream abuse after a SM command exec.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.