Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bring zm_neko_athletic_park_v2 back?

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by taurah, Jan 19, 2010

Bring zm_neko_athletic_park_v2 back?

Yes 7 vote(s) 70.0%
No 3 vote(s) 30.0%
  1. Sep 21, 2008
    There is a thread out there regarding this map but I made this vote so we can see how everyone in our community feels about this map; at least the ones that have registered here.

It is this map
  2. Apr 4, 2009
    Can't believe you guys would actually vote yes for this map, considering every time we played it everyone would bitch and the server pop would get destroyed.

As you can guess I voted No.

3. Jul 14, 2008
    ummm i guess we can give it a try right? if it hurts the server population that bad it can be removed again :laugh:

on a side note @ haplo: RAGE! :razz: :razz:
  4. Jan 10, 2009
    You and the rest are just a bunch of fatties who cant handle a little exercise in the athletic park :razz:
  5. Aug 8, 2008
    Dudes, fuck that stupid fucking map. It was pointless. the only spots were ledge and crouch. the fans were decent but illegal. It was FUCKING STUPID, people hated it. No one except for two-three people have missed it, I'm guessing it was taken out and someone finally noticed it was gone. If it was wanted then this thread would of started 10minutes after it was taken off.
  6. Jan 10, 2009
    ... I'm never really home, i go to a stupid boarding school where the internet is shit... so the few times i do come home i dont usually play css, but when i do, i play pF... Now when im on the pF sever i see all a usual maps 4way baseday etc, but then i realized that neko was missing, but didn't really care cause i had to go back to school, now I'm boring my-self to death in this school, waiting to come back home->have a good night out->maybe play css->pF->neko, which is my fav map.... but since it is not on the map list, then i want it re-added... but a while ago someone stated that i can change the map myself, but since im never really home its hard to check, thats why as a just in case, i what the map re-added.

That is all.
  7. Jun 7, 2008
    Haplo said no.

so no
  8. Jan 10, 2009

Yea i know, i was just explaining my case.
  9. Mar 3, 2010
    No, might as well call it complain fest.

Haplo says no, now someone lock this.
  10. Jun 1, 2010
    I voted yes and then I looked at the link.

11. Jun 30, 2009
    why does monster always necro posts ?
  12. Mar 3, 2010
    lol. oops. Didn't see it was from January. Oh well.
  13. Aug 8, 2008
    if people wouldn't necro post it would matter. >.>