Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

British soldier hacked to death in the streets of Woolwich

Discussion in In The News started by Spyro, May 22, 2013

1. Aug 10, 2012
    British Soldier beheaded in public by Muslims shouting Allah Au Akbar in the streets of Woolwich, UK.
    People are treating it as a terrorist attack.

The Cobra Committee intervened, so it must be important.
    The man who died was apparently a soldier from Woolwich barracks.
    The attackers were shot.
    More info: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630304
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Jun 11, 2012
      A terrible thing to happen and in the middle of the public. Here's a video of the suspect talking while holding the bloody knife with extremely bloody hands after the attack.
      -------It's graphic so be advised-----
      http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013...with-bloodied-hands-speaks-at-woolwich-scene/

This is a secluded attack from some demented peoples. If you listen to him you can sorta see the WTF is going on in his speech as though he's trying to justify it. This is not religion influenced, just a really idiotic person trying to justify nothingness. Thoughts and prayer to the family.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
        Benderius, May 22, 2013 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, May 22, 2013
      • Apr 25, 2013
        Apparently the victim has been decapitated. This story reminds me the Merah case here in France when 4 french soldier were killed last year.
      • Aug 2, 2010
        And you guys say us yanks are uncivilized...

Naw seriously this sucks.
      • Mar 4, 2012
        And I see even in the "more" civilized countries criminals still get guns.
      • Jul 20, 2010
        And they wonder why we don't like them -_-. I say let the SAS have at it and just put the guys they caught through some intense justice. Also "drop" them off at barracks the of that soldier and let his unit have at it.
      • May 31, 2012