Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Brussels airport attacks

Discussion in In The News started by JorisCeoen, Mar 22, 2016

1. Apr 9, 2012
    Damn... I live in Belgium and it's been the first time that we are hit directly by an explosion. While I do not live IN Brussels I live nearby it, it's crazy to think that it was so easily possible to detonate over 4 bombs in such a short timespan.

Apparantly they had to cut radio's and phonelines to prevent bombs from being detonated via textmessage or something like that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-Zaventem-airport-and-Metro-live-updates.html
  2. Feb 2, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oct 25, 2013
      It's sad that this happens to our own country...
      I guess i got lucky i was stuck in traffic today, trying to reach brussels.

My respect for the families that have lost relatives.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Jul 20, 2010
        This is what happens when you take in "refugees" from the ME countries for years and the people want to keep the same laws and customs as they had in their homeland. It's only going to get much worse with all the "refugees" pouring into the EU. Can't see how people in the EU can let their elected officials slowly kill off their way of life and culture over being PC. Close your borders off and don't let any one in that hasn't been thoroughly vetted. Some of the countries are doing the right thing and building fences and walls across their borders to stop the influx of likely terrorists.
        • Agree Agree x 3
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Mar 9, 2016
          That's not the reason at all... We just caught a high level terrorist a few days back, these bombs were already made. They just set them off earlier to show that we should be scared of them etc.
          Even though they're outsiders, this has nothing to do with refugees. As Abdel Abdeslam was a belgian citizen for years, along all the others...

Besides that, it's not us who decide to close the borders, it's the government.

Even though a guy like Trump ain't the solution either.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Apr 9, 2012
            I see it the other way around: He was a Moroccan Arabic guy that sadly enough got born in Belgium and as such could obtain the nationality of being a 'Belgian'. Except, he was such a fucking moron and definitly cannot be called an actual Belgian. He was butcher meat with the Belgian tag on him, that's all. He's not a real Belgian and anybody can take it the way he/she wants. This is how I take it.
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Feb 2, 2014
              C'est la même chose en France, je te rassure xD
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Jul 20, 2010
                Yea you caught him after he was on the run since November 15th 2015, that's not something to be proud of lol. He was in Belgium hiding under your police forces noses. Belgium is the laughing stock of the surveillance world, you even let him back into Belgium after the attacks happened in Paris.

The main issue at hand is the outsiders that you let in. Those outsiders DON'T want to embrace the culture of their host country. They want the host country to bend over backwards to let the outsiders keep their culture. This leads to the current issues you see in Germany, Turkey, England, Sweden, Finland, Greece, Italy and the list goes on. If immigrants don't want to embrace the culture of the host country then kick them the fuck out.

You have so called refugees heading back to Iraq, Syria, Iran and other ME countries because the money they get from the EU countries isn't enough. This just shows you they clearly aren't there because of war or rights abuses. They simply want to get free shit and not have to work for it. They even threw away food that was given to them by aid workers because it wasn't Halal enough for them.

Close off your borders and remove the so called immigrants or more of this will happen and it will get worse. It is up to the people of the country for that to happen. You pressure your leaders and vote them out of office if they don't comply.

Also we could just glass the entire ME and be rid of it :razz:. And parts of Northern and Eastern Africa as well.
                • Agree Agree x 2
                • Dec 28, 2014
                  I agree. We have all got to do something about these guys.