Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by Josh, Dec 30, 2010

1. Mar 16, 2008

I approve of this map.

Watch in HD
  2. Mar 13, 2010
    oh shenanigans. XD
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    Defaults to 720p now.
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    I didn't do that because not all people have decent internet speeds... oh well...
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    I remember this map from a long ass time ago, wasn't it a bitch to get T's off the bus controls or does it randomize it now automatically? Before they had to switch manually and no one ever gave it up.
  6. May 27, 2008
    Nope, gotta spec them and get other people up. We're gonna make rules for it.
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    This should go on the plaguefest youtube account, oh wait we don't own that Bam does. :razz:inch:

lol we probably should have snagged a youtube account in the beginning in case we wanted to throw up official community videos, seems we have misc members doing youtube PR for us (which could be a bad thing, as in, if they suck wang at PR)
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    I don't mind uploading them to my account, I do agree that we could of used the official one but it isn't the end of the world.
  9. Mar 3, 2010
    Yeah, like me. I have 20mbps but Comcast doesn't give me that all the time. :/ It varies from 2mbps-25mbps all the time. They "share" our connection speed with other people in our community. If 5 people are on, i get a good connection. 10+, well. It goes down the tubes.

But, anyway. Not meaning to get off topic, its a cool map from the video.
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    Of course it isn't, but it's mildly irritating, not just in the sense of not having a centralized place for videos regarding PF but not having access to a channel named specifically after and for PF. People will automatically associate said account and others with PF and if the owners of those said accounts suck at PR (as mentioned previously) or decide to upload something offensive or other, people will point fingers at us.
  11. Jun 4, 2006
    Not only is comshit shared, but their power boost is a joke. It only utilizes that 20mbps for the first x amount of megabytes (something like 10mb) then it drops in speed. Every person I've seen with power boost the DL will start at ~2MB/s then 10 seconds later its capped at ~250kb/s. :yucky:
  12. Nov 6, 2010
    broken physics D:
  13. Dec 12, 2010
    That map is very cool, but the driver (Terrorist) just don't switch teams... I only drive the bus one time!