Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Returning buzzyweed

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by buzzyweed, Mar 8, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 22, 2016
    Sup guys Just pay for 3 month admin I have already pay 1 time 1 month so i know how too use admin :grin: STEAM_0:0:24970426
  2. Apr 26, 2015
    Welcome back @buzzyweed. You're missing ooonne little thing.

In-Game Name:
    Steam ID:
    Paypal Automatic Payment Number:

SourceBans Account:
    Previous Admin Level:
    Last Promotion Thread (if level 2+):

Re-Training:
    Previous Subscription Expiration:
  3. Jul 22, 2016
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24970426
    Paypal Automatic Payment Number:just got the number of the transaction 4XW124026A4303746 dunno if is that

SourceBans Account: sourcebans account?
    Previous Admin Level:1 ?
    Last Promotion Thread (if level 2+):where the fuck i see that. XD

Re-Training:?
    Previous Subscription Expiration: i dont remember it -_- where i can see that lool
    WELL Kind of noob but you know we all start somewhere. +SD%$#^&
  4. Aug 6, 2016
    Right on! Glad to have you pal! You've been talking about it for some time now.
  5. Apr 26, 2015
    In Paypal, click on the payment you made to Plague Fest. It should say todays date, and "Recurring Payment" on the specific one for this sub. Click on Manage Plague Fest Payments, in the subscription details you'll have a Profile ID number, which is the number you need. I'm not sure if your payment has gone through as your membership status hasn't changed.
  6. Jul 22, 2016
    its still on hold my cash still there Lol ! :present:
    Post Merged, Mar 8, 2017
    damn how i cancel this transaction i know what happen i did not think about US MONEY AND CA MONEY llllllllllllol
  7. Apr 26, 2015
    If the payment is pending, you can do this: https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ637

If you're doing the payment from a linked bank account it'll be declined or go into overdraft if you don't have the USD to CAD difference.

@Brian should have better ideas when it comes to payments, money and the stuff of dollar values and whatnot.
  8. Jul 22, 2016
    i cant until 16 WTF stupid they need too cancel or something like thats wtf. now need too wait ? fuck off (SadStory)
  9. Jan 25, 2014
    nothing better than people raging in broken English makes me smile everytime
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jul 22, 2016
      well guess ill wait ! -XD- maybe gonna pay another way ! fuck sake.
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Hey Buzzy, looks like you paid with an eCheck. These usually take 3-5 days to process despite your estimated clearance date being the 16th (8 days from now). If you have a debit/credit card to use I can cancel the eCheck from processing and you can sign up again today using a card as an instant payment method. Let me know if you want to go this route. Otherwise in a few days your account should be upgraded to admin and you can bump this thread when that happens.
    • Jul 22, 2016
      well i can wait but its not gonna work because i did not think about the us cash i had 47 $ on my paypal and its 55 $ in us.... LOL i dont really read before clicking yes yes yes sooo LOOOOOOOOL lets see what happens.
      • Artistic Artistic x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        47 CAD? Yeah that won't clear then. I've gone ahead and cancelled it. You can sign up again on a cheaper plan if you like, just be sure your card is your preferred payment method or it might do an eCheck again.
      • Jul 13, 2011

wb brotato chip
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.