Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bye Bye

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by [pF]Disturbed_One, Nov 9, 2015

1. Mar 10, 2014
    I don't have the spare cash, and i'm not asking for handouts. Other than that i'm sure that this thread is self explanatory. Good Day To You All.
    Post Merged, Nov 9, 2015
    i feel i should add onto this, My time here has been both Exciting and Disastrous, which i can only assume comes with the territory. I send out much love to those that i grew to know and establish a real friendship such as @Bapple @Vicarious @Thanh and many others, and over time even we seemed to drift apart cuz Life happens, and sometimes we grow apart. Thus i bid you all farewell, I wish you all the best and i can say i had a good ride for the time that i was here, but attempting to hold down a minamum wage job and Looking after my SMI Girlfriend, i really dont have time to do much of anything anymore.
    • Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Mar 26, 2012
      I was just thinking to myself the other day "I haven't seen Disturbed One on lately." I guess the girlfriend would probably be the primary reason for this. Take care and don't be too much of a stranger. :smile:
    • Jun 17, 2014
      I wish the best to You & your Girlfriend into the future bud! If there's anything I could help you with, You know how to get a hold of me, and don't hesitate to do it!
      Farewell buddy :frownbig:
    • Apr 9, 2007
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Mar 10, 2014
        Well its honestly more work than her, if you guys remember how it was when i was doing the overnights at fry's. Which im back at fry's yet again, doing the same damn job, but this time its during the day (Oh My!). And yes while my Girlfriend takes up a good portion of my day, we have been living together for the last 8 months now, and she understands that i need some stress relief. Either in some Erotic Date Nights (Don't Bother asking, I dont kiss and tell so you can be Jealous, and deal with it) or acertain relief from Violence and mayhem through gaming. For those who grew to be my real friends here i want you to know that, even though my life isn't easy, and if you know my past it never really was easy to begin with lol, I can still proudly say that im happy and doing alright for the most part. Feel free to start up a conversation with me to trade contact info if you wanna try to keep in touch with Disty, or try to meet up if your close (hell ill make the drive if/when i can). Its at this point in my current writing that i forgot where i was going with this, and im not sure how to conclude this transfer of mental ramblings onto the forums that is apparently still going on as if subconsciously. (ill just stop now)
        Post Merged, Nov 10, 2015
        @Kyle Admit you enjoyed it, much like that of a sexual way, i know teh truth
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jan 25, 2014
          I can't believe im saying this im actually disappointed an admin is leaving. But life always calls so take care u best be baclk.
        • Sep 14, 2008
        • Mar 10, 2014
          ill be around when the server needs me again, just gotta start moving forward and getting my shit together to support us, shes pretty much disabled, and we are fighting for disability and low income housing, we shall see.
        • Feb 25, 2014
        • Mar 10, 2014
          seriously i would prefer that no one gift me admin. I would only have it refunded if possible, and if not well then i tried, and if it goes to waste then i apologize. Yet i attempted to warn you in advance, i have real life matters to attend to , hence i havent even logged on in close to 2 weeks, minus 2 minutes here or there.
        • Feb 25, 2014
          Then they should give it to me, it's money used well.:beer:
        • Dec 27, 2012
          I hear ya Disty (remember that I was the one who called you that first? :grin:) but don't be a stranger mmk? I'm on Steam if you want to talk or do whatever, much love and take care, you.:heart:
        • Jan 5, 2014
          I might not give a shit about a lot of things, but I also don't give a shit about this.

(JK, I'll miss ya Disty, ya bitch. Take care dude.)
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Feb 25, 2014

For the feels I present this to you
          • Mar 10, 2014
            @Vicarious Damn right and i made sure everyone knew that you gave me that name. Beggar i know your too hard to cry, but i know theres a tear there somewhere lel.
          • Dec 9, 2013
            Disturbed, I wish you great time during your duties, good luck man, door is always open
          • Dec 7, 2012
            You will be missed. Life has many task, claim your grounds first. See u around buddy. :wave:
          • Jun 17, 2014
            Your ass better pop in the server at LEAST once in a blue moon to say Hi!

Do NOT make me fill out a infamous Missing Admin Report.
          • Nov 20, 2013