Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bye Bye :'(

Discussion in The No Count Section started by XeroX13, Feb 9, 2012

1. Oct 11, 2011
    Idk where to put this but i guess ill just put it here.

Yea im not really good at goodbyes so, bare with me on this one.

I know i still have some more days till my admin subscription runs out, and im sad to say, im not renewing it for a while.

The thing is i got into WoW (World of Warcraft - for those who dont know) and i dont have anytime to play counter strike anymore. so i feel like paying 15$ a month for something im not doing anymore is kinda just a waist of money to me.

Im not going to completely stop play counter strike, ill come in the servers once every week...maybe if i have time.

I probably be back maybe in like 3-4 months, idk i could be back sooner or later, its depends how my A.D.D goes with WoW (i get bored very easily)

Another reason on why i cant play anymore is b.c i also got a second job, so im like working a lot now.

I love pF a lot, its the best server out there and i loved being an admin on here as well.

So i dont know if i will be missed...or if people will be happy im leaving for now, let the haters hate, but that w.e to me. lawl

For now, i say goodbye and i will miss everybody equally :grin:

DIPSET!
  2. Mar 20, 2011

Have a good one Xerox13!
  3. Feb 5, 2012
    Am I the only one who didn't see the question mark after WoW? <---Oh there it is.

Good luck in WoW. Heard they fixed a lot of stuff.
  4. Aug 18, 2006
  5. Dec 7, 2010

Don't be a conformist and copy-cat others! Just say no to wow!
    Oh yea, you are xerox. :razz:

Good luck and have fun!
  6. Apr 2, 2011
    Well... have fun with WoW... SWTOR is much better in my opinion... but meh...

Hopefully we shall see you around here all the same...

Take care!
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    Just a little side note regarding wow. I've personally never understood the pricing model.

You have to buy the game for the privilege to pay for the game? I really never understood that.

Plus is it true that you have to buy expansion packs for the game you are already paying for?
  8. Jun 23, 2011
  9. Aug 1, 2011
    It's the same idea as buying CS:S or many other multiplayer games and paying for the server.

Pay to play mmo's charge you for the use of their servers, patches, maintenance and customer support. If you wanted to, you could play on a custom server which technically goes against the TOS for mmo's, but don't cost you anything and provide various different types of game-play.
  10. Nov 2, 2011
    See you around in game Xerox. Have fun in WoW. :thumbsup:
  11. May 27, 2008
    I don't think you'll be back that shortly. Guessing that you have all the xpacs and you're looking forward to Mists of Pandaria's drop, you probably won't be back here or even see the light of day for another 6-10 months. That's the harsh reality of it.

Here's a little video I encourage anyone battling a wow addiction to watch. It helped me put things into perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrKjNwejhfg
    • Like Like x 1