Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

C&C Collection

Discussion in Gaming started by Satsukii, Sep 2, 2012

1. Jan 11, 2012

No offense, probably a good game though.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    I was looking at it, was going to buy it until I saw this

ORIGIN ACCOUNT

I hate that I have to use origin for BF3, I dont' want to use it for anything else.
  4. Jul 20, 2010
    QQ more about Origin dear god it's just a god damn launcher like steam. Still don't see why so many people are all pissy about it you have to run one more thing in the background like its going to make a difference >.>
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 14, 2011

The background process makes no diff. Its just how annoyingly difficult it is to use. Adding friends is a pain. Updating is a pain. Recovering your pass is a pain. I could go on and on. I started to use origin with a neutral opinion and just ended up with a negative one.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Yet to have a single damn problem with it so far :grin:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jan 11, 2012
        Lol, how do you manage to start your computer o.o No serious, it's not difficult at all
      • Nov 29, 2010
        Origin interface has yet to give me problems. Just people don't bother in learning new things and get pissy about it
      • Jan 21, 2011
        The only command and conquer bundle worth buying is the first decade. They've successfully killed that franchise.
      • Jul 20, 2010
        That is a good bundle indeed Seeker, I still have mine from when it first came out. Hopefully they redeem themselves with the new Generals game.