Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

C r 3 a M - An unfair admin

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Divinekhaos088, Feb 1, 2012

1. Feb 1, 2012
    # 1396 "C r 3 a M" STEAM_0:0:735813 1:40:28 169 0 active

Quite the unfair admin/player in general.

We played on wtfhax map and somebody claimed that I broke the boxes in the basement room. I broke a few to get up, but my boxes kept getting broke by everybody else. Then they said I shot this one guy off of his box, which I didn't.

C r 3 a M gave me a warning for this. He also went on with this.

A few maps later, he purposely got me stuck in a cade so zombies could attack me freely.

On the next map, "# 1152 "Ⓢữקгα∴†☋ℛЪ۞" STEAM_0:0:17107843 5:12:45 107 0 active" and I were making a cade, and C r 3 a M could not get through, so the next round he shot our bookcase down so we could not make a cade and he claims he never did it.

I have no video evidence or screenshots, however, you can ask the person I mentioned, he'll tell you the same thing, our cade was destroyed by C r 3 a M.

I find this unfair, and especially for an admin to do such actions.

I don't understand how I could have demoed that because it was a sudden move. It wasn't long enough to demo, nor could I create a demo that quickly. Please review this carefully, for if he is not accountable for his actions, that will make some unhappy players ):
  2. Mar 12, 2008
    while shooting out boxes is definitely a dick move, it is not punishable. the top two layers can be broken with a secret button anyways. Box room is/was always a death trap.

However, since there are no screenshots or demos, there's not much to go on, so this thread might get scrapped. If a higher-up would like to review the logs, they could probably shed some light on this. No guarantees though.

Try to grab a screenshot, or record a short demo if you suspect someone is abusing. Default for screenshot is F5 (F12?) I believe.

Unfortunately, we do need concrete proof before anything is done. Someone else's word alone wouldn't prove anything more than this, unless they had some screenshots, which they can/may contribute here. We don't approve of admins mucking about at the cost of our players. Just because someone acquires admin doesn't give them room to tramp on our regulars.
  3. Aug 1, 2011
    Another way to help us out here is you can contact another admin as well. If a higher up was to see this action take place, that would be even better than screenshots or demos. Also, getting other admins to witness these events is a plus as well. Other than that, Taters pretty much summed up what you can do here. Prove, prove, and more prove. Word alone does nothing.
  4. Aug 2, 2010
    Unfortunately, all the claims you have brought forth are without evidence and even reviewing logs, they will show little to nothing unless you were punished for a rule that does not exist.

We will keep an eye out for such actions but our hands are tied without any type of evidence. The best steps to take have been recommended. Screenshots, demos; any type of firm evidence helps in these types of situations.
  5. DopeScope
    This message by DopeScope has been removed from public view.
    Feb 1, 2012
  6. Jake
    This message by Jake has been removed from public view.
    Feb 1, 2012
  7. Jun 19, 2011
    bind f10 "record demo"
  8. Nov 14, 2010
    If both players were human, and one shot the boxes out from under a player, then it's griefing, which is not okay. Though, he's right about the secret button, it still doesn't make it okay. And of course, purposefully shooting objects at you to stop you is griefing as well. Unfortunately, we can't do anything about this due to lack of evidence. Maybe there was another admin on at that time?

And why isn't C r 3 a M saying anything about this?
  9. Apr 4, 2009
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought we used to punish for breaking people's boxes on wtfhax.
  10. Luke
    This message by Luke has been removed from public view.
    Feb 2, 2012
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    i always thought we didn't.

either way i used to take a para to the box room just to even the playing field.
  12. May 27, 2008
    Chances are, he probably doesn't even know this thread exists and no one told him about it.
  13. Dec 23, 2011
    sry for the late response, i do know this thread exist and i didnt know that i do have to reponse to those trolling kids.

as in the first map he mentioned, i warned him cause i was right beside him and saw him shoot the other player's box. Like what he said theres a secret botton that destroy all the boxes on the top, if someone does so, why his box still there?
    and for the next round he was accused being a**hole breaking cade again , so i warned him through admin chat and never punished him further more ONLY WARNING and he kept arguing with me when the current map changes and when we proceed to next map, he starts question me why did i gave him a warning that he does not do? is he stupid or what? by saying this it doesnt mean im harsh or anything , its just the fact that he kept questioning me why he got a warning and i did explain to him already during last map.

For the second part. he said i was cade breaking? and purposely shoot a cade that caused him stuck in the prop? come on , quit trolling on me would u ?
    when someone named -=PF=-Mr. Death joined the game, i dont know him personally just met him in the game as he was play regularly. he was spectating me and helping me out with the situation that i did not cade breaking. When Mr. Death was saying that,
    He starts calling him my " butt buddy". i mean seriously, when someone backing up other ppl u call them butt buddy? are u grade 3 or wut ? be matured please.

And , for the person who open this thread, why do you even change ur in game name twice during the first map and second map?

what is ur purpose? to keep trolling on me ?

u said that other dude was ur witness, how about i call him ur butt buddy too? how does that feel to you?

Thats all i have to say.

If im gonna get punished for all this crap that kid accused me , give me a break.
  14. Feb 3, 2012
    I have never played on that map but if you were griefing then we would have to warn you to stop but if you continued we would have to kick you from the server.