Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Cade Breaking advises

Discussion in Help Desk started by m0onkeyz, Nov 14, 2013

1. Jul 13, 2012
    So, I was just playing recently on CSS. I usually play on the same server. I was warned not to cade break, but I wasn't cade breaking. I didn't knock anything over or shoot anything that would allow the zombie to get in. I was warned for cade breaking, when the zombie glitched the vending machine and killed the player. But the thing is, it wasn't a cade, neither was the map even meant for cading in the first place. Would this be considered cade breaking if the zombie glitched through. Nothing was knocked over or even broken.
  2. Feb 8, 2013
    Some maps have glitchable props, so if that was so, then no, it was not your fault. The admin was probably to retarded not to notice the physics of the props.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
      If you didn't do anything to allow the zombie to get in to kill team mates then it wouldn't be cade breaking. If that's what your looking for.
    • May 31, 2012
      If you didn't cause the zombie to kill the other player, no.
    • Dec 27, 2012
      - You were warned for cadebreaking even though you didn't touch anything
      - The zombie stabbed the player by glitching through a prop, which is allowed to do on maps that have glitchable props
      - The admin probably misjudged the situation.

If what you say is true then you did nothing wrong. Zombies can break cades all they want to in order to stab the humans inside it, but as you describe this situation it doesn't seem that cadebreaking even occured.
    • Jul 13, 2012
      Exactly, that's all I needed. He was for one, hiding behind the vendies, and two it was an admin. Telling me I was cade breaking and clearly I wasn't. Zombie glitched through the prop and killed and blamed me for shooting at the zombies, not the prop.
    • Apr 9, 2012
      Can you perhaps remember the name of the admin in question?
    • Jul 13, 2012
      Yeah, it was admin divine. This was also on officespace, which everyone knows, there's really no cading.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        if the props are glitchable, its okay for zombies to jump through the props. The admin that was warning you should be 100% sure of who's doing what and what's going on before they warn players. Cluelessly warning players is never a good idea :C
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jul 2, 2013
          Alright let me make this clear. I don't know a lot about officespace but I did hear that the some barricades were glitchable, I didn't know EVERY Barricade was glitchable, So I had a few Vending Machines already set, All I did was wait for a zombie to approach, 1-2 Minutes later I had only seen two humans shooting at my barricade. I went to spectate to see who it was, The closest human to my barricade was M0onkeyz. I thought you had shot my barricade so I gave a warning out. On the other hand even if EVERY Barricade was glitchable, It does not give you the right to shoot my vending machines. To M0onkeyz if you did not shoot my barricades I apologize for accusing you and I will try better next time to see who really had shot it.
        • Jul 13, 2012
          For one, I wasn't shooting at your vending machines, I was shooting at your zombies. Reason being, I saw that it was covered, so I knew someone was in there. Two, I was shooting at the zombies trying to break your cade and then he glitched right on through. I was just playing on a map where my cade was just glitched right into. No possible way of getting in. I was a curious for the fact that I got a warning when I didn't do anything wrong.
        • Feb 8, 2013
          I figured it would be Divine. He is often misleading. He's more a ZE player, I apologize for what you had to go through.
        • Dec 27, 2012
          Alright so before this thread turns into a shitstorm, let's just say that both parts misunderstood each other this time because that is basically what you both did. Let it slide and Divine also told us that he will be more careful next time. Problem solved, no grudges, move on and have fun!
        • Jul 2, 2013
          As I said I might of mistaken you with the person who was actually shooting my cade.
        • Feb 3, 2012
          There's no reason to say that. :dontknow:

I talked to Divine and told him that if another player shoots your barricade to team kill or to try and get in, it would fall under Barricade Breaking.
        • Aug 2, 2010
          I don't see the difference between someone shooting directly at a cade and a person shooting at zombies around a cade and causing problems to said cade. Don't shoot at zombies around a cade if your shots are going to hit the cade. I can see why divine was confused but if I was in there, I would've made you stop m0nkeyz
        • Jul 13, 2012
          We'll just end here. No need to move it any further on.