Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Cage issue on industrial_dejavu

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by SubDelt@, Aug 24, 2012

1. Feb 12, 2012
    As I heard, there's the rule that says "Shooting caged zombies is NOT allowed". Is it count for this cage?

I'm asking because some admins saying "Its not allowed". Some saying "Its allowed because they are not caged and they can get out through the door any time" and so on. Also its annoying because stupid players killing all zombies and screwing up the round.
    So, the question is: Is it allowed to shoot/kill zombies in THIS cage? TY
  2. Mar 20, 2012

Its closed at the beginning , some people glitch it that it stays closed... and zombie hunt then.
    Its griefing, because you are ruining the map and shooting zombies in cages(where they cant escape) is against the rules.
    I think Brian was it...he just teleported the zombies out of there into the humans before it, but we dont always have these possiblitys.
    Lazy admins dont want to warn or kick anybody sometimes...^^
    so a map solution by enviolinador in his next update would be the best way
  3. Jan 11, 2012
    "Technically" it is allowed to shoot the zombies, because it's no actuall trap the first time they get ported. Glitching the door would be the illegal thing here.
  4. Jul 4, 2011
    It is NOT allowed as the zombies have no way of avoiding the bullets. @enviolinador have fixed this problem in the upcomming version.
  5. May 31, 2012
    By my part it's not allowed. I'll do a nice (I hope) update soon, and this should be adressed. I'll probably do some testing today on my server; if it works well I'll up it to gamebanana/suggest it on pF.
  6. Jan 11, 2012
    Sweet, nice to hear