Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Call Of Cards: House of Duty Washington Edition

Discussion in Gaming started by Benderius, Nov 9, 2014

1. Jun 11, 2012
    I always gave Call of Duty for their story, action. movie like playthrougth, and gaming mechanics when it comes to their Single Players. And yes I buy each of them due to the fact I like their SP and how the ante is raised each time (now I wait to be barrage by the typical people, and that 1 guy, that 1 guy know who he is).

Frank Underwood Jonathan Irons character is what you expect it to be when being voiced by Kevin Spacey. And the adoption of face rigging to get that subtle emotional or facial expression as seen in Halo 4 makes the acting that much more sweeter.

Play it, don't play it, I don't care but you cannot reserve yourself because of the social stigma that exist with a Call of Duty game. To do so would just be an act of retarded peer pressure. Now for some screenies. They be beaut I tell ya. Full album http://imgur.com/a/1bNkb

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jun 19, 2013
      Is this a separate story line from the rest of the Call of Duty games?
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Yes. It's not a following of Ghost. It's a new story.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jan 13, 2010
        Buying CoD for the story, I could get into this. Now if only I had the 60 bucks.
      • Dec 30, 2006
        Just finished single player and wow. I don't know what to say. Just....it's not your ordinary call of duty nor is it the same crap that has been released the last few years.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Told ya. Dem cutscene doe. The game shoots up after the halfway mark.
        • Dec 6, 2011
          • Artistic Artistic x 1
          • Sep 9, 2012
            Holy hell thats not real time!... is it??

Also i hate call of shitty but love house of cards.. should I get it? does it have a cool time lapse intro?? :wink:
          • Jun 11, 2012
            Imagine if Frank Underwood character was taken to eleven and it was in the future. I'm not sure of the time lapse intro but it does have super duper quadruplemech thingy.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Sep 9, 2012
            • Nov 29, 2010
              I enjoyed the campaign, it's as generic as generic gets but the acting is superb.