Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Call of Duty Black Ops

Discussion in Gaming started by Haplo, May 25, 2010

1. Apr 4, 2009

Discuss.
  2. Mar 12, 2008
    1. Treyarch;n; see also, Call of Duty: World At War

wasn't impressed with W@W and to be honest, there is a HUGE difference between the styles they both use.

I wont go into it, but anyone that does play IW's CoD can definetly tell the differences between the two.

this be a waste of good advertising. IW needs to jump on this project, and Treyarch should die.
  3. Jan 10, 2009
  4. Jun 29, 2008
    If it has dedicated servers, they have already won.

Also, I am looking forward to it. Especially if they add Nazi Zombies again and MW2 is trash. IW can get fucked if they're going to keep the whole matchmaking shit on the PC.
  5. Mar 15, 2008
    Idk depends how game play is im gonna wait a month or 2 before I buy it and test it out, imo WaW was the best CoD multiplayer wise it was spread out decently it wasnt insta spawn kill, mw2 really does suck I like the new maps storm, and salvage bringing back CoD4 maps back is just gross I feel they just got lazy, right now I just play salvage really if i get into a lobby with crash or over grown I just leave.
  6. May 31, 2008
    OH BOY ANOTHER CALL OF DUTY GAME. THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THEN THE LAST EIGHTY AND ITS GOING TO BE NEW AND EXCITING

I PERSONALLY CANNOT WAIT.
  7. Aug 8, 2008

Yeah it just looks the same generic game.

I'm Guessing in the next COD game you'll find a fucking Delorean And go to the god damn future to fight robots with aliens then defend against zombie tea kettles.
  8. Jun 29, 2008
    Solution for the haters: Don't play, I already knew the sort of replies this thread was going to get.

WaW was OK and even that is pushing it. But none of the games in the series has even come close to CoD4. Except maybe CoD2, although I wasn't a huge fan of it I think it did well.
  9. Jun 30, 2009
    the only good cod, is a fried one with chips. mmmmm :smile:
  10. Oct 22, 2007
    bf2 i think destroys cod4 personally. played cod4 and wasn't as great to me. Alright game just, a bf2 fan more.
  11. Jun 29, 2008
    I like BF2, but I guess I'm not a huge fan of big team fight games.
  12. Oct 22, 2007
    i love the chaos, hell i wish instead of a 32 cap you could have 64 instead. be a all out warzone then.
  13. Mar 12, 2008
    nothing can come close to CoD4. MW2 is a re-hash of the same shit, stuff that, yet again, should have been added in a patch. So it's w/e but IW is looking to make money the same way everyone else is--Reselling the same game with the same stuff, *probably* a few more goodies and based on the players, it will sell like a taiwan hooker.

either way. still not buying this trash.
  14. Jun 29, 2008
    I'm probably going to end up getting a server for this cause I'm a cod fanboy and so are quite a few of my friends
  15. Jun 29, 2008
    correction, I have a server pre-ordered and will be up when the game comes out
  16. Oct 17, 2010

eh.
  17. Oct 22, 2010
    i played COD4 & MW2 for the singleplayer, there isn't a GOOD multiplayer game out there that competes with counter strike just yet.

i also have to agree that i will never buy another COD generated by Treyarch.
  18. Jun 29, 2008
    That's ok, any half decent game can be turned fun by playing with friends.

Hell, I have 420 hours of MW2 logged despite how bad it was, it was fun cause I had RL friends to play with. I never played the game by myself though. Since there's more shit to do in this game and dedicated servers are out, I imagine there will be more hours logged on to this game.

and I have to ask, are you telling me you bought those games just to play the single player
  19. Oct 22, 2010
    yep, i bought em for the PS3, singleplayer first, tried the multiplayer, didn't get into it, but still have the singleplayer to go back to