Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in Gaming started by Milkman, Oct 14, 2009

1. Jun 29, 2008
    I've grown more fond to pc gaming mostly because my RL friends 360s RRoD'd and we all migrated to the PC since then. Doesn't mean I'm completely giving up console gaming, I just like my pc a lot more than I used to now. :razz:

I think a lot of it also has to do with the community the pc has. Console is filled with kids, pc doesn't have that problem because many kids won't bother with it because it's not plug and play like a 360. Or their computers can't handle it.

Oh, and Assassin's Creed 2 release date on the PC. March 16, 2010? What a fucking joke. It releases in less than 1 week on the 360, and it's already being pirated on the 360 as well

The guns are accurate. All he has is wallhacks (I think)

Although, he knew the exact spots to shoot to bypass the riotshield so maybe.

And I leave you with these vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l14tCmsJk5M...=video_response
  2. May 31, 2008
    HAVE FUN HAVING VAC BAN YOUR CHEATERS LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

(ps vac doesn't catch shit)
  3. Jun 29, 2008
    good thing i haven't run into any hackers, nor have i heard of anyone complaining about them

i just found that video randomly
  4. Jun 7, 2008
    lol rrod. Why are the "best games in the world" out in the xbox are fps? Why would you play fps with a controller.

AC2 devs are smart. If they release AC2 for the PC its gonna be pirated really quick. Eh its Microsoft's fault for not having a very good protection scheme. Well they kinda do. Ban all hacked xboxes so you are forced to buy a new one :tard:

How can guns be that accurate? he was firing like 10+ shot bursts sometimes while moving it's like he had no recoil whatsoever, but I have to admit that the knife kills are badass. And.. vac actually catches shit? :tard:
  5. Jun 29, 2008
    Most profit I would think

Banned Xbox or not, pretty sure that only prevents online play and won't prevent pirating games. Some people are already playing Assassin's Creed 2 on the 360. lol
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    I have to say I enjoyed playing COD6 on my desktop rather than playing it on my 360, although I do hate gamepads. It just didn't offer me the same gaming experience.
    shhh :wink:

On a side note, Secondary got his XBox 360 banned, you got owned! :razz:
  7. Jun 7, 2008
  8. Mar 12, 2008

either way, i'd rather wait for AC2 than "pre-purchase" it. because i wouldn't know how to mod my xbox even if i tried.

it would probably catch fire or something.
  9. Jun 7, 2008
    prolly isnt hard considering the amount of retards that have modded xbox
  10. May 31, 2008
    just wait. they will come. like the always do :shock:
  11. Jun 7, 2008
  12. May 31, 2008
  13. Dec 30, 2006
    you punk. it'll be unbanned tomorrow haha
  14. Jun 29, 2008
    that teaches them. You don't tell gamers to play a game the way you designed it.

now if they find a way to increase the 18 player max limit using hacked dedicated servers :tard:
  16. Jun 29, 2008
    I'm sure almost anything is possible with the dev console

I mean, look at this.
  17. Jun 7, 2008
    Yeah I was watching that >:grin: now they need to find a way for custom maps skins weapons and remove player limits >:grin: Thats the way a game should be played.

P.S. That guy has an amazing comp, I don't see any bad frame rate drops with all that smoke and explosions :grin: good thing the PC version has mouse control, text chat, and the ability to choose graphics settings
  18. Mar 12, 2008
    console version doesn't lag no matter what. also looks sweeter too.
  19. Jun 7, 2008
    yeah well the console version sucks. you know why? no mouse control, no text chat, and no graphics settings
  20. May 24, 2008
    says games on them suck the next.

Overall It is a great game on any platform. I see it as a huge upgrade and I like it better than COD4.
    Also I love the Famas; already have everything unlocked for it.