Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Call to Arms: Zombie Escape

Discussion in Setup an Event started by Kloud, Oct 23, 2013

1. Apr 3, 2013
    I haven't seen an event like this before. Fapescape is one of my favorite maps, because it's silly and one of the hardest maps made for ZE. What i'm trying to do is gather several "good" players and try to beat that map. No map is impossible, it all depends on how you co-operate with your teammates and possibly a good leadership. This spreads out to several other maps, and I think alot of other players want this too. We've gotten to ex3 a few times, because players weren't messing around then.

Date & Time
    It's hard to setup a date because players being busy tend to happen alot. Not to mention other time zones.
    Main date for this is - Saturday the 23rd November on 6 PM EST. This is around 12 PM - 1 AM for most of Europe.

If you think the time/date should be changed, let me know.

Rules

Serverbased rules apply, but try not to do any of these
    • If spectating, do not go AFK for an extended period of time or just sit there and complain. Let the players who want to play join in.
    • Do not give troll commands such as "Hey Kloud, go jump into that flaming lava pit of destruction for free x"
    • Do not use AWPS. AWPs are decent weapons. But Fapescape has a boss every round (excluding ZM). Snipers are useless, Do not use any sort of sniper.

Reward(s)
    During the event i will post a Steam game key for Sid Meier's Civilization V
    @cozingy will also throw in 2 donator statuses to people that have contributed to the team.

If @Brett fails at helping me host this event, everybody dies
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
      Kloud, Oct 23, 2013 Last edited by Kloud, Nov 1, 2013
    • Feb 3, 2012
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Apr 3, 2013
        We've gotten to ex3 a couple of times. Some players have potentional.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I wouldn't mind to compete in this. I'm in it more for the fun and teamwork, rather than the prize. I seem to enjoy ZM/ZE much more when it's competitive.
      • Apr 1, 2012

good players also need to listen to leadership, I can imagine that a full server with 64 "good" players will just all go run for the items instead of defending spawn in extreme mode.
      • Feb 21, 2007
        I can't make promises, but I can try to be present for the event, however, I am on call, so no promises.
      • Feb 11, 2012
        How can you say a 'good' player will just run for items. I barely know how to use items on most maps cause that's all I do is defend.
      • Apr 1, 2012
        have you seen it? we have a bunch of "good players" who think they can race first to the items/ the door and suddenly we're left with nothing but 10 people defending.
        the same happens in christmas infection last night when I bring out the doorhugger inside of everyone with my shiny white space suit.
      • Feb 11, 2012
        I see it in mako all the time but you have no choice there you have to fall back and you see everyone going into the core racing. They think that being 1st means they are good but honestly to me it just proves how low of a skill level they have. I also see it in the chat too. But any other map the only thing I see is zombies..

P.S. Make your 800th post worth it ^_^
      • May 12, 2007
      • Dec 6, 2011
      • Apr 3, 2013
        YOU SIGNED UP FOR IT, NO TURNING BACK

Oh and i'm going away on the 4th and coming back at the 18th, so hence the "late" date.

Brett will help me host the event (force map change, possibly extend) anyways.
        Kloud, Oct 23, 2013 Last edited by Kloud, Oct 23, 2013
      • Apr 28, 2013
        5pm my time on an open day. I am certainly open for this event. Besides, I really want to beat fapescape to show a "friend who keeps telling me he can lead fapescape when I have seen @tarot do a LOT better" that we can beat this map (I'm sorry if I am a traitor during the process as I might invite that person as well but he might not join because he doesn't play on pf). And @Doctor should return to ze for just that day ONLY.
      • Apr 3, 2013
        That's another reason ehy i made this, hoping to get back inactive players.
      • Aug 12, 2012
        well if I'm not still addicted to bf4 when the time comes, guess I hop on only for this. Let see how good you guys are :mean:
      • Apr 3, 2013
      • Jul 23, 2012
        No.
      • Apr 1, 2012
        Yes.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          • Funny Funny x 1