Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Calling out BlackCrownedCrane. Banned the wrong person

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by MikeyGotBanned, Aug 27, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 1, 2014
    During your rage quit against the idiot cade breaker you banned me!!! you moron I was the one trying to lift the shelf back up when PSC or whatever his name was broke the cade. The only time I broke the cade is when zombies spawned inside the cage and at that point we had to run. I've been playing on PF for close to a year now without any problems under the name "DAS IT MANE | MISCER." I know the rules and I never cade break.

This isn't the first time I was wrongfully banned. Another admin did the same thing during his ragequit and later apologized to me.
  2. Aug 1, 2014
    God this is so annoying I have to deal with these amateur admins rage hammering. Why couldn't he at least warn me or something so I could have the chance to tell him he got the wrong person before he bans me.
  3. Nov 29, 2012
    May I ask what is your name in game at the time you were banned and when were you banned? I may have witnessed it so I could probably put in my imput if this took place last map in cbble
  4. Aug 1, 2014

YES!!! THis happened in CBBLE. My name in the game was "IP Lawyer" but I usually played under "DAS IT MANE | MISCER". My steam id is STEAM_0:1:90727058. I was inside the square cage in the middle of the courtyard. When he initiated the ban, I already made my way out of the cage and was running. I threw a nade at a zombie chasing me because zombie spawned inside the cage and we all broke the entrance and ran. There was no cade break by anyone that round in the cage. There could not have been because zombie spawned inside. Before that I had been going to the cage over and over and I helped setup the shelf when PSC or PSU broke the cage one round before. He never warned me or kicked me prior to banning me.
  5. Jun 24, 2014
    Okay now I know who you are. You're IP laywer. I warned the entire server not to cadebreak the cage on cbble. TWICE. and what do you do? you Cadebreak. So that was a kick. Then i saw you cadebreak again and there goes the ban. I wouldn't just ban without a kick. Yeah... my eyes don't lie.
  6. Nov 29, 2012
    There indeed was a kick, however the warning was a global warning due to the high amount of cadebreakers in the server. It was hard to keep up with them all, but Crane's kick did serve as a warning. I did see a player throw a nade and destroy the cade, and run out. With other team mates in the cade. But I'm not sure WHO that was. The other players didn't run out, there was 2 zombies inside with them; one was successfully killed but they did end up dying. I do not have the incident on demo unfortunately, but if anyone does it would be great to provide one.
    Rayne, Aug 27, 2014 Last edited by Rayne, Aug 27, 2014
  7. Jun 24, 2014
    (Admin Only) [pF] Black Crowned Crane: can i give mass warning to people who cadebreak teh cage?
    »Sir.Anathema: the feeling is mutual
    Tokemon: I'll be back!!
    FreshEggs - #43: !ztele
    (Admin Only) »Sir.Anathema: ye
    Banana Bruh.colli: no one cares toke!
    DeeKushMan: you know any women that actually love whiskey?
    the CQB guy: rtv
    [Source Mod] the CQB guy wants to rock the vote. (1 votes, 37 required)
    (Admin Only) [pF] Rayne: well, make it cadebreak in general
    »Sir.Anathema: yes
    (Admin Only) [pF] Rayne: Not just the cage
    DeeKushMan: damn
    Type motd for a list of server rules.
    DeeKushMan: it's so rare
    »Sir.Anathema: they're alcoholics
    SpringyCheez: zyclon b
    [Source Mod] Bros. has nominated zm_arctic_bunker_v1a.
    DeeKushMan: HAHA
    Dowd: rtv
    [Source Mod] Dowd wants to rock the vote. (2 votes, 37 required)
    Remo_Br: is true that US is developing a secret weapon?
    Trigger: !zclass
    Player Trigger has joined the game
    Amber Lamps: rtv
    [Source Mod] Amber Lamps wants to rock the vote. (3 votes, 37 required)
    DeeKushMan: i wouldn't doubt that though anathema haha
    (Admin) anyone caught cadebreaking the cage is getting kicked
    GANJA #DABS: yea, a bomb that explodes dildos everywhere
    (Admin Only) [pF] Rayne: Brb
    *Spec* [pF] Black Crowned Crane: imma say it one more tiem
    OG Danks: stfu
    Player Marauder has joined the game
    The current map is: zm_cbble_tredux_v1a
    *Team* LouisvilleSlugger: !ztele

fast forward to later....

[Source Mod] Kicked IP Lawyer (Reason: 'cadebreaking")

here the chat log
    Post Merged, Aug 27, 2014
    Since I'm sometimes lenient. I changed your ban from 1 day to 12 hours. @MikeyGotBanned. Now you can sleep off your ban. :thumbsup::cute:
  8. Feb 25, 2014
    It happens quite often people are cade breaking on cbble due terrible aim, it's sometimes a nightmare when this happens simultaneously and to struggle as admin with the rules to warn them first I can total understand why they give out a warn in general it just takes to much time to warn people individual on such maps before you get the proper warn someone somebody else is already breaking a cade.

Try to read the chat log and remember that warning in generals is also directed to you, even if you are not breaking a cade at that very moment, it's for future reference.
  9. Aug 1, 2014
    I DID NOT CADE BREAK. IT WAS NOT ME. Notice how I didn't even chat at all. You never even called me out. I never heard you. I was always inside the cage.
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    All the talk about rage and the name calling aren't helping you.

We see that there were warnings issued, you even received a kick as an additional warning. This definitely does not look like abuse. Given that it's your first offense, I've asked Crane to lower the ban to 1hr, he was kind enough to agree.

Whether it was an accident or not, just be careful in the future around other player's cades.
  11. Feb 21, 2007
    Also, Just gonna put this in here: @Black Crowned Crane , starting off with a one day ban for cade breaking is a bit excessive. I think it'd be better to start with a lower time frame (1hr?), especially if they don't have any, or only one previous ban for the same thing. If they are a chronic repeat offender, then incrementally increasing the time up to one day is more appropriate. Starting out with the harshest form of the ban is not necessary for such a minor offense.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.