Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Cambells Chicken Noodle Soup

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by captaincrack45, Mar 6, 2012

1. Mar 5, 2012
    Lets be honest with one another, this shit is the best whether you're feeling sick or not.
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    This should have been a status update... lol. Anyways, yea, this stuff is the shit. I down it whenever I'm sick.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 5, 2012
      Haha, I'm down for it whenever. Who else makes better chicken noodle soup? Maybe grandma haha
    • Sep 14, 2008
      I like Campbells, but I LOVE Lipton because you can make as much of the soup broth as you want. Thank god for soup packages :grin:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 23, 2011
        Oh hell yes my grandma made the best.......

Other then that this stuff is amazing when I feel sick
      • Feb 3, 2012
      • Mar 5, 2012
        Lipton = :poop: haha jk, I've never even heard of the stuff
      • Mar 12, 2008
      • Feb 14, 2012
      • Sep 30, 2011
      • Jan 10, 2009
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Sep 30, 2011
          Ramen is homemade, I have to put that shit in the Microwave.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jan 10, 2009
            well.. you can make it homemade by not using the seasoning and putting your own spin on it. :F

that is what my best friends mom does. shes Thai so that explains a lot.
          • Dec 6, 2011

Homemade is the shit. That way you know exactly what's in it, and you can add all of the healthy grilled chicken, seasoning, and vegetables that you want. So you know that the chicken isn't mystery meat or made of something that'd make you puke if you knew what it was. You'd be surprised at what Cambell's is allowed to add to your soup without telling you 'exactly'.
          • Mar 5, 2012
          • Sep 30, 2011
          • Nov 29, 2010
          • Mar 5, 2012
            uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no. :smile: lol
          • Mar 12, 2008
            is pork n' beans soup? it's definetly soupy consistency, albeit being slightly thicker.
          • Dec 6, 2011
            Well since I consider this soup, then yea, it is soup taters. This is one of the best meals of all time. Don't hate on Bush's Best. Toss a couple more pieces of cooked bacon in there along with a spoonful of brown sugar and you have the best baked bean recipe out there.
            • Like Like x 1