Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse camo4x4 let his feelings get the best of him

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by -̶̯͡»F̶яапкιe◕。, Sep 26, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 16, 2016
    this is how it all started I asked ghosted if brian added the new map with the water tunnels and he rudely interrupted and said to me I think that's wat all the maps have with the stupid tone i dont even talk to the guy so i went off on him. and starting to troll him a bit i guess he didnt like me asking people how do you say black in spanish. it was an inside joke with me and tobi/ lucifer idk lol not only that we were saying it like crazy when we were at sky prison two maps later he ban me for an hour
  2. Apr 26, 2015
    When filing a 'player abuse' or 'admin abuse' complaint, please include
    1) The name(s) and/or steam ID(s) of the offender(s)
    2) A brief description of the incident
    3) ALL claims of hacking or admin abuse MUST include some form of proof. ALL UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS WILL BE LOCKED OR DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
  3. May 21, 2017
    He was egging players to use the N-word on a map before I made water comment. Quite a few joined in and said N- word maybe 4-5 players said it. He kept egging players on after being warned and kicked.

Other players were even complaining. He kept doing it over and over.... to the point where it was almost even spam.
    [pF] Camo4x4s, Sep 26, 2017 Last edited by [pF] Camo4x4s, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Sep 16, 2016
    Post Merged, Sep 26, 2017
    go fuck your self camo you let your feelings get the best of you only girls do that hahahaha
    and instead of representing the server as an admin you are you still came back to talk shit and tell me i want to post a thread about a thread lol like i said you shouldnt have admin your shit
    fuck no lol the water comment started it all brother hahahaha
    you told me that on battle force panic and we went to sky prison thats when i was sayin it like crazy after that was krusty thats when you ban me :smile: ask ghosted he was on when all this went down with james brown
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Apr 26, 2015
      Frankie please try to keep the thread civil.

Was this stemmed from you saying the actual n word, or were you and others saying 'negro'?

@[pF] Camo4x4s
    • May 21, 2017
      Others saying 'negro' and the N word bc Frankie was baiting over and over. 4-5 were saying it at one time so I couldn't tell who said it but I warned/ kicked/ banned.... maybe it was out of place but you can tell by my record I don't just get on and ban people for no reason and it was only for 60 mins.

I'm not doing this for fun... If I had seen donator status I might would have warned him again but the way he was talking after being warned it wouldn't have done any good any ways....

@[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.68)]Kyro[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.68)] [/COLOR]
    • Apr 26, 2015
      It sounds kind of obvious what you were doing, you admit you were trolling. Regardless, even though 'negro' isn't a racial slur. Baiting other people isn't going to end well in this type of situation. We enforce that by the context behind it, it'd be like if you came into the server and said "sup my negros" "hurr hurr no its not a racial slur". "hey guys whats spanish for black? hue". It sounds like you were trying to stir stuff up and it resulted in players actually saying the n word.

Additionally, do you you have any form of proof as demos or anything of the incident? All abuse threads require a form of proof.
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Sep 16, 2016
        lmao no on was saying the N with r i mean no one ask tobi/lucifer and ghosted it waas an inside joke between me and tobi. now u gotta lie you look even more stupied now dhahahahahahahaha like i said talk to ghosted no one was saying the er word NO ONE. i might be mexican but i aint that stupied to bait people to say the er word.

if you will like kyro i can have tobi come in and talk about our inside joke.

like i said you let your feelings get the best of you bro i treat people the same way they treat me
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Really? How stupid do you think we are? What did you think was going to happen when you got people to start saying "negro"? You knew people were going to start skirting around the racism rule and there would be the guys who were going to say "nigger". Personally i would have banned you for longer than an hour.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Apr 26, 2015
          Tony laid it out. No proof of abuse has been brought forth, and this does not appear to be abuse.

:handcuffs:
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.