Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Cam's shitty PC problems...

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Cam, Oct 16, 2007

1. Feb 1, 2007

I wanted that extra 2Gb for no real reason. I could get Aceros to ship it to you, instead of me when I get him the cash.

ALSO.

I may be able to get a 7600GS 512MB for you.
  2. Posts
    That would be really awesome.

Don't give them to me unless you're 100% sure you want me to have them, I feel bad enough about having to leech off the community.

Btw,

The GS is AGP right? I want to try my best to get a PCI-E mobo from my friend, which he is going to sell for cheap.

Thanks a lot for the offer though
  3. Jun 29, 2007
    get what you can i am also always willing to trade parts
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    i got a ps i think. Its generic. Haven't used it in ages, and by ages i mean 2 or 3 yrs. It should work just fine tho, as I dont think i ever used it since i have a main ps i use.
  5. Jun 29, 2007

YAY for second ps's?
  6. Feb 12, 2007
    dunno, but if you have even a little money to use, Ace has a great mobo, brand spankin new (almost) and a proc. I have no money rightnow thaks in part to school.... ill see if i can digg up a few slighly used parts. And i just got out of a situation kinda like this not to long ago. hope things work out Cam.
  7. Jun 29, 2007
  8. Jan 11, 2007

Make sure that your MoBo can support DDR2 RAM before you try the 2 gigs that Lazyvulture is offering. Mine (for example) is only set up to handle DDR RAM.

...and my computer is functional again, although I have not corrected the core problem (...because I haven't found the root cause of all the fuck-ups.) Hence, it could die again any day...
  9. Jun 29, 2007
    LOL that would be funny the pins wouldn't even match
  10. Posts
    Yeah, I know Mer :razz:

I'm getting a new PCI-E mobo with some donations.
  11. Feb 3, 2007
    Yes I forgot to mention, your motherboard needs to support PCI-E for the GPU, and PC-6400 DDR2 800MHz RAM for the RAM.

Don't rely on the graphics card 100%. Firstly, the shipping might cost more than a new card, and secondly I am going to have to find some shitty old card to stick in the computer it is in (I will probably buy a 7100 or something cheap).

But I *should* be able to get you Aceros' RAM.

Cam with a computer that works = a good PF

Although I don't play that much any more, I still don't want to see the age-old PF sink into the abyss.
  13. Jun 29, 2007
    Look at whats in it the overhead is only 300-700
    depending where you buy from LMAO

found the antec 900 80 bucks with 20 dollar mail in rebate ordered it form there to give to my girl
  14. Apr 9, 2007
  15. Posts
    LazyVulture: I'm going to get a PCI-E Motherboard with the donations.
  16. Feb 3, 2007
  17. Jun 29, 2007

my girl is DF girl

kimera aka vercetti
    is a programmer Buddie of mine
  18. Feb 1, 2007
    Make sure it can take PC6400 DDR2 800MHz RAM.