Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Cam's shitty PC problems...

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Cam, Oct 16, 2007

1. Posts
    Yeah, I know what I need. :razz:

I will reward everyone generously that helps me out by:

Global Website Moderation*
    Admin upgrade to Full Server admin (Or if you're already a Full server admin, you'll be upgraded to 100%, meaning you'll have every mani command available to you.)*

...All that I can think of now.

*Please note that this is not guaranteed and you must be trusted.
  2. Feb 3, 2007
    Kyle dealing with technical part... I will be dealing with the community related things like forums, players, admins etc and also the improvements and innovations section which i have always enjoyed... If thats the case that comes down to it..

And just grant us the basic you know enable admin / disable it and tpmenu and its all good if comes down to this which we hope not ^^
  3. Dec 30, 2006
  4. Feb 1, 2007
    I will transfer the money as soon as Aceros tells me how much it is.
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    did you need a generic PSU that i mentioned?
  6. Posts
    Well, how many watts is it?

Is it a good, reliable PSU?

The PSU is everything, if the PSU is bad, the rest of your PC is going to be fucked, which I'm learning from personal experience right now.
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    its a generic, so the quality of course wont be as good as a name brand you'd get from newegg. Reliablilty, well I've never used it, but my g/f has the same one, cuz if came with her case and my old case, and hers has been going strong so far. Its 350 watts, which isnt great, but it might help you do until you get something better. I dunno
  8. Jan 11, 2007
    I would send you some components from my computer, but as you know from the occasional thread I start: my computer has some issues. I'm starting to suspect my PSU... So I can't be sure that anything I send you would be fully fnctional.

Nevertheless, if you need another Lead Server Admin, I would happily accept the upgrade. I think I have a proven track record (over one year admining, with no "Admin Abuse" thread complaints yet[sup]*[/sup]).

[sup]*[/sup]Ofcourse, Murphy's Law guarantees that I will receive a flood of admin abuse complaints after making this post...
  9. Feb 1, 2007
    Money transferred and Aceros is sending it today or Monday. Enjoy the RAM.

Now all we need is:
    A case
    A processor
    A motherboard
    A hard drive
    A heatsink
    A power supply
    A graphics card
    A dvd drive
  10. Posts
    Hard drive - Rain (maybe)
    Motherboard - Donations
    Processor - Donations
    Power Supply - Maybe Aceros
    DVD Drive - Maybe Aceros
    Graphics Card - Donations
    Case - Donations

Collected so far: $181
  11. Feb 1, 2007
  12. Posts
    Indeed, I may be able to order my first parts on Monday
  13. Dec 29, 2006
    Couldn't ship the ram today... Lets just say, don't leave you wallet in your Gf's car...

Will be going out Monday, if you want that Dvd / Cd burner / lightscribe drive and the 600W powerstar PSU you got a couple extra days for the $10 for shipping +.

I suppose this is the start of posting from other pplz computers to ><

Aceros out :frown:
  14. Posts
    I can't send any money until Monday or possibly Tuesday, but I will send you $10 if you ship out the PSU / Litescribe DVD burner and RAM with it.
  15. Dec 29, 2006
  16. Posts
    One thing though. You need to send me your PayPal address again. :razz:
  17. Jun 29, 2007
    Like i said man where what i have laysing around
    Sata
    250/200 segate 7200.10 Perp recording
    320 WD
    ide
    250/160/160
    WD's
    and i have a buddie that works at a computer part store now so ill see what he can get me
  18. Posts
    Get on XFire tonight Rain. :smile:
  19. Feb 1, 2007

---Edited for privacy - Aceros

(I am 90% sure that is it, but don't count on the numbers being right)
  20. Posts
    We'll have Ace verify.