Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Cam's shitty PC problems...

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Cam, Oct 16, 2007

1. Dec 29, 2006
    What was posted was correct but removed.
    (I have other e-mails I'd rather be used for contact purposes that forward to that address.)

Soon as I can scan / photo this receipt I'll pm you Cam.

Stupid ASA POSTAL crap shop. I swear they hike the postal rates. Everything was far far far above estimates from online.

Sent via USPS Parcel Post and it cost me 15.30... You don't even want to know what they wanted for FedEx and the rest... I'm disgusted.
  2. Feb 1, 2007
    Awesome. Great news for cam. From making this thread in desperation, to items being sent to him (And some top spec stuff) is incredible.

On another note, I ordered a HD VGA cable for my 360 from Amazon, and they sent me out the COMPONENT cable. Morons, I posted it back today, (THE DAY IT ARRIVED) and hopefully I should have the correct cable by Friday.

Also, sorry for posting the email ace.

To make myself feel even nicer, I changed my sig.
  3. Posts
    Hell yeah, thanks. :razz:
  4. Feb 1, 2007
    You should change your signature on all the forums you belong to to something like this:

-CPU
    -MOBO
    -RAM
    -GPU
    -PSU
    -Case
    -HDD
    -Heatsink
    -DVD Drives
    -Cooling
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    Speaking of spare parts if anyone has stuff lying around let me know ill take it off of your hands.
  6. Jun 29, 2007
    I am gonna make a big ass list of shit i have that i don't want
  7. Dec 30, 2006
    I'll probally buy some stuff off of you if you have the things i need...just make the list then i'll talk to you.
  8. Jun 29, 2007
    I am gonna start preparing it i have about 6 totes to go tho some older stuff some newer
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    If you pay shipping ill take it all :woot:
  10. Posts
    I'll pay for shipping for the stuff you don't want, I need everything I can get. :razz:
  11. Jun 29, 2007
    LOL so far i got a bunch of funny things a few nvidia agp quadro fx cards
    a crap ton of ecc ram
    a few socket a's a few socket a mobos i am gonna get the detailed list some point this weekend
  12. Posts
    It arrived Aceros.

All is good, thanks a lot.

You too LazyVulture. :wink:
  13. Apr 9, 2007

Anyways i need a new Linux box my dell just doesn't cut it anymore.
  14. Feb 1, 2007

It looks like it could kill a person, doesn't it?

I <3 my dominator RAM.
  15. Posts
    Indeed it does.
  16. Dec 29, 2006

Ironic enough, I was going through all my packing boxes and I found the box the cd drive came in with all the peanuts. There was a nero cd in there I never knew about haha.
  17. Dec 30, 2006
    Eh sorry for bugging you ace, but when did u send me my thing? O.o
  18. Dec 29, 2006
    I got yours and another MO couple days ago, mailed his yesterday. Realized my hard-drive had all my crap still on it. Yeh... I'm a lil disorganized I know >< Anyway, its going out today, Krystal will be coming over in an hour or so and we droping it at the post.
  19. Dec 30, 2006
  20. Dec 29, 2006
    Mailed yesterday. Spent 2 hrs looking for the envelope that fell under the friggin mini-table >.>

Anyway, Didnt know your moms name so addressed to Holman / China garden or w/e that resturant is called.

Thought it was funny how you hit my address wrong and it still got to me. I swear the mailwoman loves me.

(4265 instead of 4365)

I remembered it was going to your mom, but couldn't remember her friggin name. Kept thinking Lazys mom (burn).