Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can i buy admin with?....

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by ayoubani, Nov 20, 2011

1. Jul 9, 2011
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    You have to link it to your paypal first. Paypal is the only compatible payment method.
  3. Jul 9, 2011
    will there ever be a chance that this site upgrades its payment method to pay with visa cards
  4. Aug 1, 2011
    just link your visa to your paypal account, instant money transfer, almost like paying directly with the card, only a couple steps more.
  5. Jan 11, 2011
  6. Jul 9, 2011
  7. Jul 14, 2010
    Paypal is the only accepeted method. If you cannot get a paypal or someone else to get you admin, sorry.
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    I don't think Paypal accepts pre-paid gift cards (presuming that's what it is). You might be shit out of luck even if you get a paypal, but don't take my word for it. You should at least try, it's very easy to add it as a source of funds so you can sign up for subscriptions etc.
  9. Feb 18, 2011
    I peronaly was able to link visa gift cards to my paypal. I don't know about you guys. Give it a shot.
  10. Aug 1, 2011
    When I didn't have a credit card, I had to link my pre-paid cards to paypal, it works just like a normal credit card except paypal won't let you buy something if it exceeds the limit on your card.
  11. Jan 12, 2011
    PayPal accepts Visa prepaid debit/gift cards. That's how I've been paying for admin the whole time, since I don't have a credit card (odd story). Just set up a PayPal account and link your card to it. It'll want $2 to confirm the card is working, but it'll transfer the money back into your account after it's done in a day or two. Then just sign up and pay however you like with pF then.
  12. Aug 18, 2006
    It only takes a few minutes to set up a PayPal account. It's all that we accept currently.
  13. Mar 13, 2010