Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can I have admin???

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by doc watson, Jan 8, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 13, 2008
    Changed my credit card so my admin payment bounced via paypal..... updated my account with the new card and used the 'Buy admin' here and...nothing....

I fail????? can you send a payment request or should I just send money to gt4man????

Andy
    doc Watson
  2. Aug 18, 2006

You should be able to buy admin normally provided you have the money. It appears your previous subscription has been cancelled.
  3. Jul 13, 2008
    Yes due to a new credit card being issued which bounced my paypal account. I have the money and updatd paypal but it aint working
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    How is it "not working" exactly? Do you get an error?
  5. Jul 13, 2008
    click on purchase admin, open page which has 3 choices - donate buy 1 month, buy 3 months, so i click on 3 months, check the i agree box (after checking my steam id and name) and then click contiune and nothing happens. Screen stays as it is.
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    If it stays as it is after clicking Continue, chances are your browser has javascript disabled.

Check your settings here:

Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/JavaScript#w_enabling-and-disabling-javascript
    Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=114662

Internet Explorer 6.0 +:
    Click the Tools menu.
    Select Internet Options.
    Click the Security tab.
    Click the Custom Level button.
    Scroll down until you see the 'Scripting' section. Select the 'Enable' radio button for 'Active Scripting.'
    Click the OK button.
    If you see a confirmation window, click the Yes button.
  7. Jul 13, 2008
    i fail again.... i think paypal needs a few days to verify my new card details..... will try later this week
  8. Aug 18, 2006
    Or you could try another browser, your choice. Seems to be working fine over here.
  9. Jul 13, 2008
    downloaded Firefox and bought 3 months worth no problems..... fing ie shyt........ i feel a rage coming on......

Thanks for the prompt replys guys
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    Hey Doc!! I'm sure you already know this but you make my day whenever I see you on the servers! :lol:
  11. Sep 22, 2010
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    I just noticed in game that Doc is level 1. Please restore his previous rank. :smile:
  13. Mar 16, 2008
    Since his subscription ran out two days ago, sure
  14. Mar 31, 2010
    I haven't played with you in so long (it's been over 2 years!!!!) and I'm not sure if ya remember me anymore, but it's always great to see you're doing well and still on the servers, and hope to bump into you sometime because you've always been my favorite admin when in-game!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.