Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can i play ZE?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Arsis, Apr 23, 2012

1. Feb 12, 2012
    I love playing on the ZE server but my desktop and kinda old laptop dont allow me to, because they give me ~8 fps. Well ive never played any steam games on the mac book im on right now and i was wondering is this good enough to get some decent play experience on ZE?

My Specs:
    2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
    4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
    AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB graphics
    350 GB HDD (Not that it matters, just putting it out there)
  2. Feb 12, 2012
  3. Jan 5, 2012
    Yes it's good enough, just put your settings medium to high and you'll be fine, 30+ fps most of the time
  4. Feb 12, 2012
  5. Jan 21, 2011
    It will run, you just have to pick the best settings. Start off with medium settings overall at whatever resolution and play for a few days. Watch your framerate. If you're getting ~30 FPS, stick with medium. Otherwise adjust them up or down to get what you want.
  6. Feb 12, 2012
  7. Feb 24, 2011
    I'd put everything on the lowest except for textures, which i'd have at medium-high, as for running in a lower resolution while in fullscreen.
    That should help pretty decently as far as i know.
  8. Dec 6, 2011
    @Arsis why so many threads about the same stuff? >.< You could have just asked somebody in the community or PM'd me. Easily will run it at medium to high settings at roughly 30FPS
  9. Feb 12, 2012
    i asked some people on my friends list before posting here, they said to just make a thread and ask here, which is what i did, i didnt think of pm'ing you either, but i will next time :wink:
  10. Mar 20, 2011
    I feel bad for you Arsis, if I had one of my old white boxes I would send it to you, I just donated my last one with two 6850 cards. I would look at setting up an autoconfig file too so it will give you some optimized settings.
  11. Feb 12, 2012
  12. Nov 29, 2010
  13. Feb 12, 2012
  14. Feb 14, 2012
    You're going to lag on Luff's map but don't worry everyone does.
  15. Apr 12, 2012