Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can someone help me fix a problem with zombiemod plugin in steamcmd [SOLVED]

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Sky, Aug 18, 2014

1. Oct 29, 2013
    So I have a problem while I configure my Counter-Strike: Source Dedicated Server using Steamcmd.
    So I do everything right just like a guy in a TUTORIAL said and when I open the Dedicated Server and write meta list the Zombie Mod plugin just appears like this:

[03] <ERROR>

Can someone help me please I really want to play zombiemod offline with bots

TUTORIAL LINK: http://css.gamebanana.com/tools/1108
    Sky, Aug 18, 2014 Last edited by Sky, Aug 18, 2014
  2. May 25, 2012
    I think ZombieMod as a plugin itself is no longer supported and isn't actively used. You could try installing Zombie:Reloaded and see how far it gets you.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Oct 29, 2013
      I will try to install that, however I will post more info once I try that out
    • Dec 31, 2013

Sounds like you haven't installed metamod properly...have you installed BOTH sourcemod and metamod? and if so, have you been able to run the server without plugins installed?
    • Oct 29, 2013
      I think I installed it properly cause when I get to the server I write meta list and it doesn't say unknown command and yes I installed sourcemod and metamod and both have the lastest version so I do know why it gives that ERROR thing and I can run the server without plugins.
      Sky, Aug 19, 2014 Last edited by Sky, Aug 19, 2014
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Sourcemod and Metamod are really easy to install... You have to make sure you're using compatible version of MM and SM.
    • Oct 29, 2013
      I have the lastest version of both, do I need to get the same version for both?
    • Dec 31, 2013
      yes you need the latest version of everything. you also need the .vdf file for metamod

also run the command in sourcecmd after allocating to the correct file that your server is in
      app_update 240 validate
      to make sure all of your files are good to go
      you think? or you know?

It took me about a month to correctly get everything going on my server, and I did it without anyone's help at all. I ran into many problems but I persevered through them and got it running with several plugins. I have faith in you to get it running but as of now I don't have enough information from you to deduce the solution. It also may help to just delete everything and start over from scratch. Stay optomistic man and persevere through it and there is no question you can do it! I did that twice and by the third time I got it perfectly.
    • Mar 30, 2013
      Code:
      app_update 232330 validate
      It's not 240 anymore.

Also his metamod is correctly installed.
      He typed: meta list and got: [3] .....

So there was a [1] and a [2] (i guess).

The only problem is the plugin ZombieMod. It's old and not supported anymore
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Programming King Programming King x 1
      • Oct 29, 2013
        so i just installed the plugin and now it works the zombie spawns but after like 1:30 min i get disconnected
        with the message:
        A connection to the Steam VAC servers could not be made. For troubleshooting network issues, please click the link below.
        Sky, Aug 20, 2014 Last edited by Sky, Aug 20, 2014
      • Mar 30, 2013
        What are the other message you get when you type meta list ?
        The [1] and [2].

Also type plugin_print to see if Metamod is correctly installed.
      • Oct 29, 2013
        So i just solved that problem i was using steam in offline mode, the server works very good but there are 2 problems.
        The first one is that at the beggining of the round i lag to much and its not problem of my computer because in PlagueFest i don't lag can anyone help fixing this?
        And the second one is that the humans don't turn into zombies at 1 slash the zombies have to put the humans into 0 HP and then the humans turn into zombies.
      • Mar 30, 2013
        You need to configure the file for zombie reloaded (a .cfg) and put the setting you want.

About thz lag, i don't know
      • Oct 29, 2013
        i tried to find the setting in that file already but i can't seem to find anything and the lag i figured that out it was because i had to much bots in the game
      • Mar 30, 2013
        There is a manual on zombie reloaded thread. Download it to learn how to config the mod.
      • Oct 29, 2013
        thanks everyone now i got my server working perfectly fine but if i have a final favor you guys can help or not, can anyone tell me the health, speed, jump of the zombies classes of plague fest cause the original settings are kinda bad, and again you guys can help me or not i will not be mad at anyone who doesn't want to help
      • Feb 27, 2012
        • Funny Funny x 1